Goodnight Irene (2016) v1.9 -- testing now!

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Gunner98

RE: Goodnight Irene (2016) v1.9 -- testing now!

Post by Gunner98 »

Can't seem to edit any more, must have changed a security setting or something - I should add that the problem with the B-2 and the JSTOW toting 18's is the timing of it all. The B-2 will not be ready at war-start and the ASuW F-18s will have to be juggled a bit to be in the air at the right time.

B
Check out our novel, Northern Fury: H-Hour!: http://northernfury.us/
And our blog: http://northernfury.us/blog/post2/
Twitter: @NorthernFury94 or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/northernfury/
Primarchx

Post by Primarchx »

ORIGINAL: Gunner98

I tend to agree with all - the ROE are a royal PITA and quite restrictive - but as Feltan states - they aren't unrealistic....

This is not a scenario for the faint of heart, and should carry a health warning [X(]

B

It seems unrealistic to me that the ROE following a nuclear strike on Iran and the ensuing declaration of hostility by Iran on the US, in particular a group of USN vessels transiting the PG, would allow Iranian IRG boats to close within RPG/suicide bomb range of those ships without challenge.
Flankerk

Post by Flankerk »

I do think the wording of the ROE just on Southern Iran (can't recall how it is worded) and perhaps the message as the boats formate with you might need adjustment? Otherwise it makes sense I think.
I didn't plot to fire when the message first came up, if the boats fire first shot, yes you can retaliate, but you are already well behind I reckon.

"Alas poor Yorick,I knew him Horatio"

#1 Quote of the Harpoon Community.
Primarchx

Post by Primarchx »

I can understand the need for restraint, but in the context of the scenario I don't think the USN would allow IRG Boghammars to get in firing range unchallenged. An ROE amendment stating that Iranian military elements approaching within 1nm may be fired upon would make more sense.
ORIGINAL: Flankerk

I do think the wording of the ROE just on Southern Iran (can't recall how it is worded) and perhaps the message as the boats formate with you might need adjustment? Otherwise it makes sense I think.
I didn't plot to fire when the message first came up, if the boats fire first shot, yes you can retaliate, but you are already well behind I reckon.
Feltan

Post by Feltan »

Good Comments. Thanks to all.

I would like to offer an alternate explanation.

ROE are not (usually) developed based on logical military expedience -- if so, the military would not need "guidance" from their political overseers. What Primarchx is suggesting makes perfect military/operational sense; however, I created the scenario with the intent of political realities taking priority during the early stages.

In this specific scenario, the intent of the National Command Authority is to avoid conflict in the wake of the first nuclear attack in 70 years. I judged that this would be an overwhelming political imperative that would take precedence over conventional military prudence. I acknowledge that it is an arguable point. It is most definitely an arguable point from the commander in the field; however, judge this part of the ROE from the White House. How badly would you want to avoid being forced into a "shotgun" alliance with Israel in the wake of scripted events, especially during a domestic economic crisis and during the last few months of a Presidential Administration's time in office -- with a National Election within a few weeks? I believe if you take a broader view of the context in which this scenario takes place, the restriction are neither unreasonable nor unexpected.

Additionally, as a learning point for this scenario, you would not be the first US commander to cry foul over ROE that "ties your hand" and doesn't allow you to exercise the full extent of military capabilities. That feeling is an intentional part of this scenario. I am glad it is being discussed and causing some consternation. I would ask you to consider that historically commanders in the field do not always get the permissions they want, and that there are consequences when political authorities are too timid in the face of an obvious and manifest threat.

Regards,
Feltan
Primarchx

Post by Primarchx »

Good point, Feltan. Given the AI behavior of Command I detached the PC being swarmed from the group and sent it south at high speed.

ETA - my take on not letting fast Iranian speedboats get close is linked to probable standing orders to USN warships following the USS Cole incident. The US doesn't want to start a conflict but the political ramifications of ignoring prudent force protection in a circumstance where such attacks have happened in devastating fashion should be taken into account.
Feltan

Post by Feltan »

ORIGINAL: Primarchx

Good point, Feltan. Given the AI behavior of Command I detached the PC being swarmed from the group and sent it south at high speed.

ETA - my take on not letting fast Iranian speedboats get close is linked to probable standing orders to USN warships following the USS Cole incident. The US doesn't want to start a conflict but the political ramifications of ignoring prudent force protection in a circumstance where such attacks have happened in devastating fashion should be taken into account.

Primarchx,

You make a good and fair point. The USS Cole incident, I am sure, must be reflected in current ROE for that area.

I was unable to make the Boghammers a threat, but not too much of a threat. There is no option (of which I am aware) that would make them follow at a "safe" distance. When they "investigate" contacts outside of their patrol area, they really investigate!

Perhaps it is a limitation with CMANO scenario creation, or I am simply not being clever enough.

In either case, I take your point, and if possible I will look for a mechanism to increase stand-off distance of the Boghammers.

Regards,
Feltan
Galahad78

Post by Galahad78 »

I love scenarios with lots of events and a good story, definitely I'll give it a try this evening!
Primarchx

Post by Primarchx »

I do have to say this scenario has grown on me. Still haven't finished it but am intrigued about where it's going!

ETA - damn it! I just started a war by having a Sea Hawk on ASW patrol drop a torp on an UNIDENTIFIED (though obviously Iranian) sub. This was a mission action, not my order.

ETA - Engage Unidentified Targets in the ASW mission was set to YES... [:-]
ghynson

Post by ghynson »

Epic win with ZERO losses,..

Not sure why I got a minor victory with 165 points, even though there was no red left on the map afterwards.
I guess they didn't like me dropping those 20, 2000lbs JDAMS on that orphanage.

SIDE: Iran
===========================================================

LOSSES:
-------------------------------
24x 100mm KS-19 Auto [Sair]
7x 12.7mm/50 MG
18x 122mm/38 D-30 2A18 Towed Howitzer
11x 23mm Twin
182x 23mm ZU-23-2
2x 23mm/87 Twin
4x 35mm Twin Oerlikon [UAR-1021 Skyguard FCR]
1x 901 Tareq [PL-877EKM Kilo]
5x 942 Ghadir [IS-120]
1x A/C Hangar (1x Very Large Aircraft)
1x A/C Hangar (2x Large Aircraft)
1x A/C Tarmac Space (2x Large Aircraft)
1x Ammo Bunker (Surface)
1x Ammo Pad
1x Building (Airport Terminal)
1x Building (Bar Lock C [P-37])
4x Building (Barracks)
3x Building (Generic Coastal Surveilance Radar)
1x Building (Guard post)
1x Building (Medium)
1x Building (Small)
1x Building (Square Pair [5N62])
1x Bunker (Comm Center)
1x Bunker (Sector Control Station)
4x BZK-005 Sea Eagle UAV
4x C-801A Twin
3x C-802 Quad
16x C-802 Triple
3x C-803 Quad
3x Civilian Dhow [15m]
1x Civilian Motor Yacht [13m]
4x Commercial Fishing Boat [23m]
2x F 71 Alvand [Saam, Vosper Mk5]
2x F 76 Jamaran [Moudge Class]
2x F-14A Tomcat [F-14AM]
3x F-4D Phantom II
136x HN-5A MANPADS
6x HQ-2b Guideline Single Rail
13x IPS-16 Peykaap III [Zolfaghar, C-704]
12x M192 I-HAWK
1x Marker (City)
17x MIG-G-1800-TRB
18x MIG-S-2600-PB Zafar [Chaho Mod]
2x Mirage F.1EQ-6
5x P 224 Sina [Kaman Mod, La Combattante II]
7x P 313-1 Shahid Mehdavi [Thondor Type 021 Houdong]
3x Raad [HY-4 Mod]
5x Radar (AN/TPS-70)
4x Radar (China Type 352 Square Tie)
2x Rapier Mk1 Fire Unit
1x Runway (2600m)
3x Runway (4000m)
6x SA-12a Gladiator [9A83] TELAR
3x SA-12a Gladiator [9A84] LLV
14x SA-15d Gauntlet [9A331MK/9A332] TELAR
2x SA-5c Gammon Single Rail
4x SA-6a Gainful [2P25] TEL
2x SA-7a Grail [9K32 Strela-2] MANPADS
3x SA-7b Grail [SPW-60PB] MANPADS
4x SA-7b Grail [SPW-70] MANPADS
3x SH-3D Sea King [ASH-3D]
1x Structure (Pier [Extra Large, 200-500m])
1x Structure (Pier [Medium, 17.1-25m])
3x Su-24MK Fencer D
12x Toragh [Boghammar Mod]
1x US Peterson PBI [50-foot Class]
4x Vehicle (AN/MPQ-46 HPI)
2x Vehicle (AN/MPQ-48 CWAR)
2x Vehicle (AN/MPQ-50 PAR)
2x Vehicle (AN/MPQ-51 ROR)
4x Vehicle (China Type 352 Square Tie)
1x Vehicle (Chop Rest)
2x Vehicle (DN 181 Blindfire)
6x Vehicle (Generic Gun Director [Radar/LLTV])
1x Vehicle (Gin Sling)
1x Vehicle (Grill Pan [9S32-1])
1x Vehicle (Straight Flush [1S91])
12x Vehicle (Truck, Unarmed)
2x Vehicle (UAR-1021 Skyguard)

EXPENDITURES:
------------------
558x 23mm ZU-23-2 Burst [20 rnds]
30x 35mm Twin Oerlikon Burst [20 rnds, UAR-1021 Skyguard]
7x 40mm/70 Single Bofors Burst [4 rnds]
59x 40mm/70 Twin Bofors DP Burst [8 rnds]
1x 76mm/62 Compact HE Burst [4 rnds]
6x AS-11 Kilter [Kh-58, ARM]
9x C-802 [YJ-82, CSS-N-8 Saccade]
2x Corvus Chaff [Distraction]
4x Generic Acoustic Decoy
5x Generic Chaff Salvo [4x Cartridges]
8x Generic Chaff Salvo [5x Cartridges]
72x HN-5A [SA-7b Copy]
56x MIM-23B I-HAWK
2x Rapier Mk1
4x RIM-66A SM-1MR Blk IV
36x SA-12a Gladiator [9M83]
83x SA-15b Gauntlet [9M331]
6x SA-5c Gammon [5V28M5]
20x SA-6a Gainful [9M336]
16x YT534-W1 [PT-97W]

SIDE: United States

LOSSES:

EXPENDITURES:
------------------
4x 127mm/54 HECVT
6x 20mm/100 Mk15 Phalanx Blk 1B Burst [300 rnds]
23x 20mm/85 M61A1 Vulcan Burst [100 rnds]
38x 20mm/85 M61A2 Vulcan Burst [100 rnds]
35x 25mm GAU-12/U Burst [60 rnds]
2x 406mm/50 Triple HiCap Salvo [3 rnds]
10x 57mm/70 Mk295 Mod 0 3P CIGS Burst [4 rnds]
12x AGM-114K Hellfire II
41x AGM-154A JSOW [145 x BLU-97/B Dual Purpose]
48x AGM-154C JSOW [BROACH]
4x AGM-84D Harpoon IC
33x AGM-84G Harpoon ICR
7x AGM-84H SLAMER
24x AGM-84K SLAMER-ATA
18x AIM-120C-7 AMRAAM P3I.3
2x AIM-120D AMRAAM P3I.4
30x AN/SSQ-53F DIFAR
16x AN/SSQ-62E DICASS
88x GBU-32(V)2/B JDAM [Mk83]
57x Generic Flare Salvo [3x Cartridges, Dual Spectral]
5x Mk46 NEARTIP Mod 5A(SW)
1x Mk50 Barracuda Mod 0 ALWT
5x Mk54 LHT Mod 0
84x RGM-109C Tomahawk Blk III TLAM
164x RGM-109E Tomahawk Blk IV TACTOM
26x RGM-84G Harpoon ICR
3x RIM-162A ESSM
60x RIM-174A ERAM SM-6MR Blk I
5x RUM-139C VLA [Mk54]
4x UGM-109C Tomahawk Blk III TLAM
3x UGM-109C Tomahawk Blk III TLAM
4x UGM-109E Tomahawk Blk IV TACTOM
159x UGM-109E Tomahawk Blk IV TACTOM

SIDE: Neutrals

LOSSES:

EXPENDITURES:
------------------

SIDE: Pirates

LOSSES:
9x Civilian Dhow [22m, Armed]
10x Civilian RHIB [11m, Armed]
4x Commercial Fishing Boat [35m, Armed]

EXPENDITURES:
------------------
20x 12.7mm/50 MG Burst [10 rnds]
15x 23mm Twin Burst [20 rnds]
240x 7.62mm MG Burst [20 rnds]
150x Generic RPG
5x SA-7b Grail [9M32M]

Feltan

Post by Feltan »

ghynson,

I suspect your victory point total is low because you hit the airfield and port facilities (you lose VPs doing that), and it isn't clear you got the necessary ships into AO GOALPOST -- for which you receive a lot of VP. I suspect the latter because it doesn't look like you encountered/sunk the correct number of submarines along the way.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Regards,
Feltan

ghynson

Post by ghynson »

Feltran,

You are correct about the Goal Post objective, as I ended the scenario early after the three convoys cleared the strait.

Here was my strategy for the Zero loss win,
1) Park the three convoys down by Abu Dhabi.
2) Send in a single Fire Scout at 20ft, on military speed to scout and id all the targets.
At that height and speed, the SAM's cannot track the UAV, and the AAA has a 1% chance of a hit.
3) Use your Hornets to "Harpoon" all hostile ships.
4) Use your Tomahawks to kill the SAMs, and leave the AAA's for the B-52s / B2s, and their standoff weapons.
5) Once the way is cleared, you can mine sweep and move your convoys through the strait, with about 15 hours left to get to the Goal Post.

Awesome scenario,...
Dannyp19

Post by Dannyp19 »

Excellent scenario! It's not easy, but its a fun challenge. Timing is hard but doable. I'm on my third try and it's still pretty hard even when I know what's coming.

Given our present leadership right now, I believe the ROE is spot on!

Again, Good job!

Gunner98

Post by Gunner98 »

Have gone through it three times as well, got to the beginning of the straights just at war start and lost too much to continue - the last time the Benson took a couple SSMs in the chops. I may try the tactics used by ghynson mentioned above - but it doesn’t feel right to keep the convoy in the Gulf when your mission is to get it out, and the war hasn't started yet.

Very tricky scenario, I'll give it another go but real life is a bit of a factor at the moment.

B
Check out our novel, Northern Fury: H-Hour!: http://northernfury.us/
And our blog: http://northernfury.us/blog/post2/
Twitter: @NorthernFury94 or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/northernfury/
ThunderCBR

Post by ThunderCBR »

I had a question regarding overflight of neutral nations for the scenario developer. In the 2016 world description there is only mention of a pending overflight restriction in Baharain, and there are not preset ROZ's for overflights of other neutrals in the Arabian peninsula (i.e, Saudi Arabia). Are military overflights of those nations "permitable" and inline with the intent in the world you set up?
Feltan

Post by Feltan »

ORIGINAL: ThunderCBR

I had a question regarding overflight of neutral nations for the scenario developer. In the 2016 world description there is only mention of a pending overflight restriction in Baharain, and there are not preset ROZ's for overflights of other neutrals in the Arabian peninsula (i.e, Saudi Arabia). Are military overflights of those nations "permitable" and inline with the intent in the world you set up?

Yes they are.

I had entertained a more restrictive over-flight environment, but that got dropped during testing.

From a mechanics point-of-view, some of the areas around Djibouti almost assured accidental over-flights would occur. It turned out to be a royal PITA for little gain in realism.

From a scenario/atmospherics point-of-view, after the fur starts to fly I could see the State Department simply telling a few of these countries that we are over flying and not to get in our way.

Regards,
Feltan
ThunderCBR

Post by ThunderCBR »

ORIGINAL: Feltan

Yes they are.

I had entertained a more restrictive over-flight environment, but that got dropped during testing.

From a mechanics point-of-view, some of the areas around Djibouti almost assured accidental over-flights would occur. It turned out to be a royal PITA for little gain in realism.

From a scenario/atmospherics point-of-view, after the fur starts to fly I could see the State Department simply telling a few of these countries that we are over flying and not to get in our way.

Regards,
Feltan

Excellent. Always good to check on the ROE with higher!! Thanks! I'm just about reaching that point in the scenario so starting to setup my long range support missions now. Great scenario, and very well written description and orders. Also love how the scenario starts slow and the tension steadily increases. Please keep up the outstanding work.
Feltan

Post by Feltan »

ORIGINAL: ThunderCBR

ORIGINAL: Feltan

Yes they are.

Regards,
Feltan

Excellent. Always good to check on the ROE with higher!! Thanks! I'm just about reaching that point in the scenario so starting to setup my long range support missions now. Great scenario, and very well written description and orders. Also love how the scenario starts slow and the tension steadily increases. Please keep up the outstanding work.

Great!

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Feltan
Dannyp19

Post by Dannyp19 »

OK third time playing this and was successful, but only an average score. But I got all the merchant ships to Goalpost successfully. My tactics were as follows. ( thanks to Feltan's, Ghynson's, and Baloogan's tips)

1. Split the PC's into 2 groups and sent them out as pickets. The MCM's and the main group I sent further south (though I agree with Gunner that parking them doesn't seem to be in the spirit of the Scen., so I kept them moving at all times.) to try and stay out of the radar ranges of SS radars and avoiding the UAV's from sniffing me out.

2. Loaded out all of my available aircraft with various load outs. Sent the carrier group towards Goalpost, set up a good rotating AEW & EW position with the Growler's, E-3's and Hawkeyes.

3. This was the hardest part. Timing my tanker support, and keeping a constant patrol of AAW, ASW, and ASuw on station around the convoy.

4. RECON, RECON, RECON! The Fire scouts, Reapers and Global hawks gave me a really good picture early on. This to me was the deciding factor in my victory.

5. Strict EMCOM. No emissions at any time for the main group and very limited for the PC's. Also set the main group to hold fire.

When hostilities started, the Boghammer's stayed with my PC picket and didn't investigate further. The enemy UAV also stayed around my pickets and never found my main convoy. I lost 3 of my PC's in the first assault, 2 by the Boghammer's and 1 by missile attack (The only missile attack they were able to perform during the whole affair). My ASuW air assets quickly took on the long range shooters while my AAW aircraft took care of the patrol boats. (Those guns were deadly).

One top priority was the enemy UAV and Helo. elements, Jammer's, SS radar's, and SSM's. my first Tomahawk strikes concentrated on SS radars, jammers, and SSM sites. (Those mobile SSM's and Jammers were tough cookies, but JSOWS and SLAMMERS, with targeting support from the UAV's took care of them well before My groups got in range) Secondary Tomahawk strikes concentrated on AS radars and SAM sites.

ASW was the real PIA in this Scen. The Benfold was indispensable in this endeavor, as it gave me more contacts than the hundreds of sonobouys I laid out doing ASW patrols. The Helo and MPA assets were able to sink a lot of subs. The only sub to give me a real headache was that last Kilo. That SOB sunk all the MCM ships and a PC before I could get a good datum to sink that bastard!

Pirate operations were handled by the AI in most cases as I was too busy with the safe passage of the convoy to give it a lot of my attention. The B-2's and B-52's did mop up duties of eliminating AAA and other targets of opportunity late in the game.

My losses were, I thought, somewhat minor. 2 neutral fishing boats lost to Pirates, 1 merchant to the missile attack (She was close to one of my PC pickets) and another to a torpedo (again she was close to my group). I lost 1 Hornet to being greedy and having it go after a Jamaran using guns (Having the aircraft go to guns and sink ships was key. I sunk more ships with guns than everything else combined.) The loss of 5 UAV's were to aggressive recon and target spotting. I feel those losses were worth it. Of my 4 MPA losses, I attribute 3 of them to the quirky refueling issues inherent in Command. One time a lot of assets refueled at once to mess up my rotation and I lost 1 MPA chasing a Tanker that was RTB. That MPA ran out of fuel, I'll count that one as my fault.

The debrief after it was over was real nice. I agree that the ASW forces would have been very stressed if Iran had more AAW and IAD assets. Agree with the LCS assessment. My first try with this scen. the Benfold was sunk by a missile attack. The support by the LCS's after that sinking was horrible. They ran out of munitions quickly and were down to cuss words.

As I stated in an earlier post this is an excellent scenario! It played well on my machine but it taxed it a few times (not near as bad as Closing The Kurile Gap). Maybe change a few things to keep the AU count a little lower??? Adding a little more Iranian AAW and IAD assets to make the MPA ASW work even harder would have made things a little more interesting but considering that Iran was nuked made it plausible.

Get this one on the Community Scenario Pack!!!

I nominate this one as "Best Scenario of the Year" !!!!!

SIDE: Iran

LOSSES:
2x 100mm KS-19 Auto [Sair]
7x 12.7mm/50 MG
2x 122mm/38 D-30 2A18 Towed Howitzer
11x 23mm Twin
51x 23mm ZU-23-2
2x 23mm/87 Twin
1x 7.62mm MG
2x 901 Tareq [PL-877EKM Kilo]
14x 942 Ghadir [IS-120]
1x Ammo Pad
1x Building (Bar Lock C [P-37])
1x Building (Barracks)
3x Building (Generic Coastal Surveilance Radar)
1x Building (Large)
1x Building (Medium)
1x Building (Square Pair [5N62])
1x Bunker (Comm Center)
1x Bunker (Sector Control Station)
4x BZK-005 Sea Eagle UAV
4x C-801A Twin
3x C-802 Quad
16x C-802 Triple
3x C-803 Quad
3x Civilian Dhow [15m]
2x Civilian Dhow [22m]
1x Civilian Motor Yacht [13m]
4x Commercial Fishing Boat [23m]
2x F 71 Alvand [Saam, Vosper Mk5]
2x F 76 Jamaran [Moudge Class]
2x F-14A Tomcat [F-14AM]
2x F-4D Phantom II
20x HN-5A MANPADS
6x HQ-2b Guideline Single Rail
13x IPS-16 Peykaap III [Zolfaghar, C-704]
12x M192 I-HAWK
17x MIG-G-1800-TRB
18x MIG-S-2600-PB Zafar [Chaho Mod]
2x Mirage F.1EQ-6
5x P 224 Sina [Kaman Mod, La Combattante II]
7x P 313-1 Shahid Mehdavi [Thondor Type 021 Houdong]
3x Raad [HY-4 Mod]
5x Radar (AN/TPS-70)
4x Radar (China Type 352 Square Tie)
2x Rapier Mk1 Fire Unit
6x SA-12a Gladiator [9A83] TELAR
3x SA-12a Gladiator [9A84] LLV
6x SA-15d Gauntlet [9A331MK/9A332] TELAR
2x SA-5c Gammon Single Rail
1x SA-6a Gainful [2P25] TEL
2x SA-7a Grail [9K32 Strela-2] MANPADS
3x SA-7b Grail [SPW-60PB] MANPADS
4x SA-7b Grail [SPW-70] MANPADS
3x SH-3D Sea King [ASH-3D]
3x Su-24MK Fencer D
12x Toragh [Boghammar Mod]
1x US Peterson PBI [50-foot Class]
4x Vehicle (AN/MPQ-46 HPI)
2x Vehicle (AN/MPQ-48 CWAR)
2x Vehicle (AN/MPQ-50 PAR)
2x Vehicle (AN/MPQ-51 ROR)
4x Vehicle (China Type 352 Square Tie)
1x Vehicle (Chop Rest)
2x Vehicle (DN 181 Blindfire)
2x Vehicle (Generic Gun Director [Radar/LLTV])
1x Vehicle (Gin Sling)
1x Vehicle (Grill Pan [9S32-1])
1x Vehicle (Straight Flush [1S91])
12x Vehicle (Truck, Unarmed)

EXPENDITURES:
------------------
120x 107mm Rocket [Direct Fire]
203x 12.7mm/50 MG Burst [10 rnds]
48x 23mm ZU-23-2 Burst [20 rnds]
70x 30mm/65 China Type 65 Twin Burst [AK-230 Copy, 50 rnds]]
47x 35mm Twin Oerlikon Burst [20 rnds, UAR-1021 Skyguard]
7x 40mm/70 Single Bofors Burst [4 rnds]
81x 40mm/70 Twin Bofors DP Burst [8 rnds]
3x 53-65KE WH
13x C-802 [YJ-82, CSS-N-8 Saccade]
6x Corvus Chaff [Distraction]
7x Generic Acoustic Decoy
3x Generic Chaff Salvo [4x Cartridges]
1x Generic Chaff Salvo [5x Cartridges]
3x Generic Flare Salvo [4x Cartridges, Single Spectral]
3x HN-5A [SA-7b Copy]
66x MIM-23B I-HAWK
2x RIM-66A SM-1MR Blk IV
36x SA-12a Gladiator [9M83]
80x SA-15b Gauntlet [9M331]
6x SA-5c Gammon [5V28M5]
6x YT534-W1 [PT-97W]

SIDE: United States

LOSSES:
1x F/A-18C Hornet
4x MCM 1 Avenger
1x MQ-8B Fire Scout UAV
1x MQ-9B Reaper UAV
3x Nimrod MR.2P
1x P-8A Poseidon
4x PC 1 Cyclone
3x RQ-4B Global Hawk Blk 40 UAV

EXPENDITURES:
------------------
37x 127mm/64 HECVT
25x 20mm M197 Burst [25 rnds]
439x 20mm/85 M61A1 Vulcan Burst [100 rnds]
52x 20mm/85 M61A2 Vulcan Burst [100 rnds]
27x 25mm GAU-12/U Burst [60 rnds]
2x 406mm/50 Triple HiCap Salvo [3 rnds]
15x AGM-114K Hellfire II
10x AGM-114M Hellfire II
18x AGM-154C JSOW [BROACH]
24x AGM-158A JASSM [Penetrator]
8x AGM-65E Maverick Laser
1x AGM-84D Harpoon IC
44x AGM-84G Harpoon ICR
6x AGM-84K SLAMER-ATA
32x AGM-86D Blk II CALCM [1200lb Penetator]
12x AGM-88C HARM
4x AIM-120C-5 AMRAAM P3I.2
14x AIM-120C-7 AMRAAM P3I.3
4x AIM-9X Sidewinder
70x AN/SSQ-53F DIFAR
99x AN/SSQ-62E DICASS
1x Generic Chaff Salvo [5x Cartridges]
2x Generic Flare Salvo [3x Cartridges, Dual Spectral]
152x HYDRA 70mm Rocket
7x Mk46 NEARTIP Mod 5A(SW)
7x Mk54 LHT Mod 0
3x Otomat Mk2 Mod IV
84x RGM-109C Tomahawk Blk III TLAM
196x RGM-109E Tomahawk Blk IV TACTOM
15x RGM-84G Harpoon ICR
3x RIM-162A ESSM
34x RIM-174A ERAM SM-6MR Blk I
30x SSQ-905 Jezebel LOFAR
30x SSQ-947 Julie Active Range-Only [AN/SSQ-47]
8x Stingray Mod 0
12x UGM-109C Tomahawk Blk III TLAM
6x UGM-109C Tomahawk Blk III TLAM
160x UGM-109E Tomahawk Blk IV TACTOM
12x UGM-109E Tomahawk Blk IV TACTOM

SIDE: Neutrals

LOSSES:
2x Commercial Dry-Bulk Carrier - Handymax Size [45,000t DWT]
1x Commercial Fishing Boat [23m]
1x Commercial Fishing Boat [35m]

EXPENDITURES:
------------------

SIDE: Pirates

LOSSES:
13x Civilian Dhow [22m, Armed]
28x Civilian RHIB [11m, Armed]
5x Commercial Fishing Boat [35m, Armed]

EXPENDITURES:
------------------
20x 12.7mm/50 MG Burst [10 rnds]
21x 23mm Twin Burst [20 rnds]
30x Generic RPG
6x SA-7b Grail [9M32M]
Maromak

Post by Maromak »

Thanks for this great AAR. I am still going on this scenario after what feels like six months!
Certa Cito

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”