Automated military ships presist in attacking ancient guardians

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies and ship designs with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

blorgus

Automated military ships presist in attacking ancient guardians

Post by blorgus »

I'm caught in a cycle in my current game where I keep getting alerts from the Ancient Guardians warning me to stop my attacks, which eventually escalates to a declaration of war, and they sweep their fleets through my nearby systems and burn all my infrastructure to the ground. This process is currently repeating for a third time.

When I have been lucky enough to locate one of these attacks in progress, it's been one of my automated solo frigates harassing one of their solo frigates.

Wondering if the AI takes into account that although these ship-to-ship skirmishes might be survivable, the military might of the Ancients as an empire far surpasses our own.

Also wondering if there's a more comprehensive way of locating these attacks as they're happening, so at the very least I can try to diffuse them.

Finally, I'm playing as the Sluken Hive with most of the empire automated, so do we think that the AI is "roleplaying" the race, which I gather is supposed to be a pretty belligerent bunch?
Jeeves

RE: Automated military ships presist in attacking ancient guardians

Post by Jeeves »

Give the guardians mining and refueling rights and take weapons off your freighters. That should solve your problem.

Lonnie Courtney Clay
Live long and prosper!

Lonnie Courtney Clay
Unforeseen

RE: Automated military ships presist in attacking ancient guardians

Post by Unforeseen »

Typical bug. Reap what you sew ya Shakturi lover!!!! (But no seriously your a bug, they don't like you)

Return to “The War Room”