Bring me the head of Diego Garcia...and the Mayor of Addu Atoll too!

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and unfortunate defeats here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Cap Mandrake

RE: RIP???

Post by Cap Mandrake »

It does seem that underprepared armor units suffer less disruption than infantry....it could be a die roll thingy but there might be something in the rules.[:D]

So, I got talked into going to a free concert with a Bon Jovi "tribute" band. This a group of guys who doubtless had dreams of having their own recording contracts, private jets, groupies...yada, yada, yada...but, sometime in their late thirties or early forties, when confronted with paying for auto insurance for their out-of-wedlock children, decide to find a market niche.

There are many Stones and Beatles imitators...but...""hold on.....Jimmy has long blonde hair....why don't we do a Bon Jovi cover thing?"

Now, these guys were very good musicians but, honestly, I didn't know any Bon Jovi songs, or at least I thought I didn't but then they started playing the theme song form Deadliest Catch.

Hey! I know that! "Wanted...dead or alive...Wanted..wanted..dead or alive". Anyway, you smuggle in some 2-carbon fragments in a thermos ..the weather is nice..
you people watch. It's fun. So I would counsel you not to dismiss a Bon Jovi tribute band if they come to your area.

"..Oh.oh....livin' on a prayer.."
Cap Mandrake

Post by Cap Mandrake »

So after the ultimate Bon Jovi high everyone decides to keep having 2-carbon fragments so we go over to a bar.

We sit down at a booth and the nurses start drinking, evidently a serious avocation of theirs because they order drinks mixed with Red Bull so you can keep going without getting sleepy. [:D]

I am wedged in between SG and her ER nurse friend, who I inadvertently noticed has implausible large and pointy breastesses. Her boyfriend is a police officer who spends his non work hours in a gym, is at least 215 with no fat and is at least 20 years younger than me. Nice guy, but stil...

Pretty soon, SG's ER friend starts scooting over closer and closer and starts a sidebar conversation about her breast implants.
It's 2014 and, as an icebreaker, instead of the weather or the Angles season, breast implants are a preferred topic.

ER Nurse I love Dr Takamastsu (her augmentation doc is a Japan-men but I made up his name). He talked me into smaller implants. Do you think they are big enough? <sticks her breastesses onto the table..still covered up..sort of>

FAM <cursory look..no sane person would descriibe them as too small> Oh, sure. You don't want back pain or something. <I am starting to get nervous. I can see this going one of two ways...a cat fight if SG figures out what is going on...or a guy fight where I get the crap beat out of me by Jack LaLane Jr.>

ER Nurse THAT'S WHAT DR TAKEMATSU SAID! <she has evidently convinced herself that I am some kind of breatesses expert. She starts rubbing my leg which is not the kind of thing one does professionally with a breastesses expert. She decides she needs another peach long island iced tea with caffeine so I seize my opportunity and escape the booth..group hug...gotta get up in the morning>

Sweet Baby Jesus! That was close! NEVER, EVER, SIT ON THE INSIDE OF A BOOTH WITH ER NURSES!

Lecivius

Post by Lecivius »

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake

Sweet Baby Jesus! That was close! NEVER, EVER, SIT ON THE INSIDE OF A BOOTH WITH ER NURSES!

My wife was an pediatric oncology nurse. She picked me up at a toga party.

Coincidence? [&:][8D][;)]
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Cap Mandrake

Post by Cap Mandrake »

ORIGINAL: Lecivius

Are you a breastesses expert?
Lecivius

Post by Lecivius »

ORIGINAL: Lecivius

Are you a breastesses expert?

Connoisseur
Cap Mandrake

Post by Cap Mandrake »

[:D]
Cap Mandrake

Post by Cap Mandrake »

I am tempted to tell Stalker Girl about the inappropriate behavior of her colleague...it would be entertaining.....but...ultimately a bad idea. [:)]
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

I am tempted to tell Stalker Girl about the inappropriate behavior of her colleague...it would be entertaining.....but...ultimately a bad idea. [:)]

Unless you think that SG would be moved to action by the 'opportunity' it posed for the three of you?

Pictures or it didn't happen. [:D]
Cap Mandrake

Post by Cap Mandrake »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Unless you think that SG would be moved to action by the 'opportunity' it posed for the three of you?

I imagine this scenario. I follow you suggestion, which, though fraught with obvious peril, is actually accepted by all 3 parties for next Friday night. Then, at noon next Friday, the skies suddenly darken as a 100km wide asteroid blocks out the sun just before if plunges toward Southern California at 19,000 mph.
witpqs

Post by witpqs »

I imagine this scenario. I follow you suggestion, which, though fraught with obvious peril, is actually accepted by all 3 parties for next Friday night. Then, at noon next Friday, the skies suddenly darken as a 100km wide asteroid blocks out the sun just before if plunges toward Southern California at 19,000 mph.
And you awaken from that dream to find someone in a Lorena Bobbit mask standing over you...
Mike McCreery

Post by Mike McCreery »

You have a lot better chance to live through the asteroid strike than the aftermath of a misplaced suggestion...
Cap Mandrake

Post by Cap Mandrake »

Wouldn't a 100 km wide asteroid destroy all life on earth? [:)]

In the meantime, never EVER go swimming in the Ob River in Novosibersk. [:)]

Mike McCreery

Post by Mike McCreery »

Wouldn't a 100 km wide asteroid destroy all life on earth? [:)]

In the meantime, never EVER go swimming in the Ob River in Novosibersk. [:)]

Couldnt your wife destroy your life and leave you with alimony payments?? Never ending pain?? :P
poodlebrain

Post by poodlebrain »

When I read the "fraught with obvious peril" bit in the context of sex with multiple women I immediately pictured Sir Gallahad the Chaste being rescued from spankings and oral sex at Castle Anthrax by Sir Lancelot. You may have been in equal danger.
Never trust a man who's ass is wider than his shoulders.
Cap Mandrake

Post by Cap Mandrake »

ORIGINAL: Wargmr

Couldnt your wife destroy your life and leave you with alimony payments?? Never ending pain?? :P

One of the few redeeming virtues of a 100km asteroid strike is the sharp drop in the number of divorce attorneys.
Lecivius

Post by Lecivius »

You buys your ticket, and you takes yer chances.

But it would be an E ticket ride! [:D]
Cap Mandrake

Post by Cap Mandrake »

VISIT BEAUTIFUL NOVOSIBERSK!

[:D]
I realize the summer may be short in Siberia but when you see an eye-wall coming it may be time to get out of the lovely 58 degree Ob River.
Cap Mandrake

Post by Cap Mandrake »

What were we talking about before. Oh yeah, Operation Sticky Green.[:)]

Claims of the destruction of the world's supply of remaining Bettys were greatly inflated.

Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (80.2 KiB) Viewed 62 times
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: poodlebrain

When I read the "fraught with obvious peril" bit in the context of sex with multiple women I immediately pictured Sir Gallahad the Chaste being rescued from spankings and oral sex at Castle Anthrax by Sir Lancelot. You may have been in equal danger.

Aye. But as Gallahad was wanting to "go back and face the peril", he was unfortunately dragged off by Lancelot, et. al. Poor guy never got to exercise free will and face his peril.
davidjruss

Post by davidjruss »

8 days without a post - what has happened? ( also with the game ).

Return to “After Action Reports”