I will be absent from the forums indefinitely

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

LoneWulf63

I will be absent from the forums indefinitely

Post by LoneWulf63 »

Dear Campaign Series Friends. I will be absent from the forums for the foreseeable future. This past Sunday 7/13/2014, my beloved wife, Becky, passed away from a sudden death event (massive heart attack). I have lost the love of my life and I must take time to recover from the dreadful loss, if I ever can. I just want to ask each of you a couple of small favors. Whatever you do, I want each of you to make sure that you tell those that you love that you love them each day. In one split second they could be gone forever. Secondly, my wife's memorial will be this Sunday at 4PM Eastern Daylight Time. If you could take a moment and either think a nice thought or say a little prayer for me and my family, I would appreciate it. Thank you. Chris Buck.
In loving memory of my wife, Rebecca. 5/2/52 to 7/13/2014. I miss you sweetheart.
btd64

RE: I will be absent from the forums indefinitely

Post by btd64 »

Chris,
My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Relish the memories you and your wife have made. I will be thinking of you and your family.....GP
Intel i7 4.3GHz 10th Gen,16GB Ram,Nvidia GeForce MX330

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
New Game Development Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command"....Gen. George S. Patton
1925frank

Post by 1925frank »

My condolences, Chris. Sunday at 4 p.m. ET it is.
wings7

Post by wings7 »

Chris, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of you're life, God bless you and I will pray for you and you're family!

Patrick
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
Emx77

Post by Emx77 »

Sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences. :-(
LemmyCaution

Post by LemmyCaution »

I've been a lurker here for years, but I just had to register so that I could offer you my sincere condolences,Chris. My heart goes out to you!

Michael
Zap

Post by Zap »

i'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I immediately offered a prayer for your wife to repose in peaceand and for you.
I hope you find some solace in the small sharing in your time of sorrow
LoneWulf63

Post by LoneWulf63 »

Thank you all for your prayers and/or kind word. To say that my heart is broken is an understatement. A more appropriate word would be that my heart has been shredded. I know that in time this great pain that I have will pass, but right now all I can think about is what I have lost and what I will never have again. I now know what it means to be truly alone. I miss my sweetheart so terribly bad. Again, thank you. God Bless each and every one of you. Chris.
In loving memory of my wife, Rebecca. 5/2/52 to 7/13/2014. I miss you sweetheart.
Dan K

Post by Dan K »

Very sorry to hear of your loss Chris. My condolences.
Crossroads

Post by Crossroads »

As we said in the developer forum, the thoughts and prayers of the whole MCS Dev Team are with you Chris.
Visit us at: Campaign Series Legion
---
CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 < Available now
CS: Middle East 1948-1985 2.0 < 3.0 In the works
z1812

Post by z1812 »

I am so very sorry about your loss.

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”