Wrong country production bug

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

jcloud26

Wrong country production bug

Post by jcloud26 »

Hello,

Many times, when I save the game at production, then reload the save, the production number remains the same, but the side flips.

For example, with the included save, it was allied production (China). I save the game, then when the save was reloaded, it was Axis production (Germany), but they had to use the BPs that China had (5).

Josh
Attachments
Game4All..naND39.zip
(1.56 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
Shannon V. OKeets

RE: Wrong country production bug

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: jcloud26

Hello,

Many times, when I save the game at production, then reload the save, the production number remains the same, but the side flips.

For example, with the included save, it was allied production (China). I save the game, then when the save was reloaded, it was Axis production (Germany), but they had to use the BPs that China had (5).

Josh
Josh,

I have fixed this problem so it will not happen in the future. But I was unable to 'repair' games that were saved using an earlier version of the program (i.e., from before I made the correction).

When I restore your saved game, the program generates a warning message to that effect.

If you update to the current version (1.2.0.7), you shouldn't encounter this problem in the future.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

Return to “Tech Support”