manual fire query

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

cato12

manual fire query

Post by cato12 »

hello,

ive just bought the game and have done the tutorials etc. im having an issue with the manual targeting option. I know how to manually target something but don't know how to allocate more that one round.
for example on the manual target screen I can allocate the gun but after it fires one round the target is dropped so I constantly have to retarget it. I tried raising the allocate button but same thing happens.

how do I issue an order on a ship to only use guns on a target and to keep firing until the target is dead?
Flankerk

RE: manual fire query

Post by Flankerk »

Keep clicking to allocate more than one round under the suitable weapons box, alternatively use the allocate number of rounds at bottom left of that middle screen, or allocate all such weapons bottom right of same screen.
You can allocate when out of range, and the unit will then manoeuvre to use those weapons allocated.

"Alas poor Yorick,I knew him Horatio"

#1 Quote of the Harpoon Community.

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”