No Fences or Walls

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWar

firestorm22000

No Fences or Walls

Post by firestorm22000 »

In all the gettysburg 3 day mods, on the first day I have no fences, walls and only half the trees... all other scenarios work OK, anyone have this problem? I have downloaded the latest updates but no effect, I have also disabled all other mods except the one I'm play, also no effect
GBS

RE: No Fences or Walls

Post by GBS »

I had that happen a long time ago and I cant remember exactly what it was. It seems like it was something in settings that I changed and corrected it. Try the Norbsoft forum. Those guys are real responsive.
"It is well War is so terrible lest we grow fond of it." -
R. E. Lee

"War..god help me, I love it so." - G. Patton
RebBugler

RE: No Fences or Walls

Post by RebBugler »

ORIGINAL: firestorm22001

In all the gettysburg 3 day mods, on the first day I have no fences, walls and only half the trees... all other scenarios work OK, anyone have this problem? I have downloaded the latest updates but no effect, I have also disabled all other mods except the one I'm play, also no effect

These are my mods and I haven't seen or heard of this issue. The only way I know of to change this is via the 'Show Map Objects' Option, second page Options. Less than 'Best' will start eliminating stuff as you mentioned, but, this must be done manually, no way to script it in a mod that I know of.
Designer - Scourge of War

Return to “Tech Support”