New Strategy Titles Join the Family

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Surtur

New Strategy Titles Join the Family

Post by Surtur »

Small General and Small General Eastern Front rally behind the Slitherine Group Flag!

Today we are pleased to announce that Small General and Small General Eastern Front, the successful Android titles by VR Designs, are now a part of the Slitherine family and are hosted on our stores. VR Designs has already developed a number of high-quality PC titles with us and we are very happy that the Small General titles are now with us as well.

The Small General games bring the traditional wargaming formula to the Android phones and tablets, while adjusting them for easy controls and relatively shorter engagements, making this the ideal wargames for the android player!

Click here for Small General.

Click here for Small General Eastern Front.
MrsWargamer

RE: New Strategy Titles Join the Family

Post by MrsWargamer »

Good news indeed. I personally consider Small General to be the defining tablet wargame.

Sure I would like to be able to have an iPad and play Battle Academy or Panzer Corps on a tablet on Android, but currently I consider Small General a must have tablet wargame.
Wargame, 05% of the time.
Play with Barbies 05% of the time.
Play with Legos 10% of the time.
Build models 20% of the time
Shopping 60% of the time.
Exlains why I buy em more than I play em.
heyhellowhatsnew

Post by heyhellowhatsnew »

These aren't available for iOS right? :(
OldBlackNerd.com Grognard Gaming, Gaming videos and Current Events
lparkh

Post by lparkh »

There is an android so simulator out there for PC which you can try for free (I think) Worked for me on several games. Called Bluestacks

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”