Password gone wrong

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

dr.hal

Password gone wrong

Post by dr.hal »

Greetings folks. I'm playing a PBEM game and my partner upgraded to beta x8... we had a break in the action while I moved, so upon my return I noticed the upgrade and upgraded my own game to 1123x9. It gave me an error message about the mismatched upgrades AND a "PWHEX data differs continue?" error message. I hit the "Y" key. Also it of course asked me if I still wanted to go ahead and run the turn and I hit the "Y" key again and then it asked me for my password, which I entered correctly and my computer gave me the error message of "incorrect password"!!! Now I KNOW it is the right password but why the message? Will it give this message because of the other error message it gave which was: "PWHEX data differs continue?" Does this mean my game is lost???? I know the password is correct. What am I to do? Thanks...
btd64

RE: Password gone wrong

Post by btd64 »

Hey dr.hal. I know you probably know this but, If you are the allies and you upgraded to x9 before playing your combat replay, then downloaded the x9 beta update and then doing your orders phase. you can have issues with the game not lining up. maybe the password messes up too. just a thought. GP
Intel i7 4.3GHz 10th Gen,16GB Ram,Nvidia GeForce MX330

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
New Game Development Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command"....Gen. George S. Patton
dr.hal

RE: Password gone wrong

Post by dr.hal »

Thanks GP.... I'm testing this now. Hal

Return to “Tech Support”