LOS graphics bug

Post bug reports and ask for support here.
PztCrackwise

LOS graphics bug

Post by PztCrackwise »

Hi everyone, I sometimes see the LOS graphics (the green /red lines) making funny appearances. It is not very often, but happens. It does not last, it is just for a very specific unit when moving the cursor on a specific target.

I don't know if it is something specific to my system, which is:
-a Windows 7 lap-top, i5 2.4GHz CPU, NVIDIA GT 555M graphics card

I am also attaching the screenshot I took. You can see the LOS graphic bug at the right corner.

Attachments
20140706_00003.jpg
20140706_00003.jpg (898.09 KiB) Viewed 66 times
SteveMcClaire

RE: LOS graphics bug

Post by SteveMcClaire »

Hi PztCrackwise,

Interesting. It looks like it is showing you the correct information, it's just that the first point of LOS blockage has the wrong graphical location.

Can you give me some information on how you caused that to happen? Do you recall what you did / were doing when the line became kinked like that? The LOS code normally walks in a straight line from unit to target, so I'm not sure

Had you been checking LOS for a while, with the unit in motion / moving?

Were you previously checking LOS up to the left, where the green line goes?

Thanks,

Steve
PztCrackwise

RE: LOS graphics bug

Post by PztCrackwise »

I think the unit I am checking LOS with as can also be seen on the screenshot, is on the move. I had seen this graphical glitch happen also a couple of other times in different situations (sadly don't remember the details). But it may be due to checking LOS with moving units (perhaps against moving targets?).

Thank you very much for replying. I appreciate it a lot when the developers find time to read our comments and reply them!

Cheers,

Crackwise

Return to “Tech Support”