Sudden Extra CP Units

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Larry Smith

Sudden Extra CP Units

Post by Larry Smith »

I had just used Nimitz [in Hawaii] to reorganize 3 US CP that I'd moved out there so I could get a line of communication run out to the Philippines. Sort of a... Do it now while I think of it and there's nothing else to do, before I forget... thing. Anyway, I had just reorganized them and not yet ended that phase, and I decided to split them [again, just to do it while I had it on my mind] and suddenly... there were 26 more points! One unit of 25, a unit of a single CP, and my original unit of 3 CP! The zip has the before and after.

Now if only I could get this to repeat for the British!

Sorry! I misread! It is 255 CP! [X(] The range circle was covering part of it. Looks like the US won't need to build convoys for a while...
Attachments
Let There Be CP.zip
(3.11 MiB) Downloaded 1 time
Shannon V. OKeets

RE: Sudden Extra CP Units

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: Larry Smith

I had just used Nimitz [in Hawaii] to reorganize 3 US CP that I'd moved out there so I could get a line of communication run out to the Philippines. Sort of a... Do it now while I think of it and there's nothing else to do, before I forget... thing. Anyway, I had just reorganized them and not yet ended that phase, and I decided to split them [again, just to do it while I had it on my mind] and suddenly... there were 26 more points! One unit of 25, a unit of a single CP, and my original unit of 3 CP! The zip has the before and after.

Now if only I could get this to repeat for the British!

Sorry! I misread! It is 255 CP! [X(] The range circle was covering part of it. Looks like the US won't need to build convoys for a while...
This had been reported before but how it had occurred wasn't known. Hopefully I can recreate this using your instructions.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.
Courtenay

Post by Courtenay »

I gave an exact algorithm to produce the extra convoy points in this post:
tm.asp?m=3485976
I thought I knew how to play this game....
Shannon V. OKeets

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: Courtenay

I gave an exact algorithm to produce the extra convoy points in this post:
tm.asp?m=3485976
Sorry, but your original post from December got missed by me.[:(] It never made it to my task list. This should be easy to fix.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

Return to “Tech Support”