Stand-up 2011 scen

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

hzarr6901

Stand-up 2011 scen

Post by hzarr6901 »

RAF Mt Pleasant magazine status shows 24/10000 Brimstone missiles available. When I go to Acft status then Ready acft it does not show them available for use. Can I make them available for use and if so how?

Thank-you
DeltaIV

RE: Stand-up 2011 scen

Post by DeltaIV »

I think that they are leftovers from scenario designer. There's no platform on UK side that is able to use such missile and that's probably right. Typhoons can't currently use this missile.
jsv

RE: Stand-up 2011 scen

Post by jsv »

I've purchased the game recently and currently having some serious fun learning the ropes (what little I know about naval combat is from age of sail... it looks modern tactics are a bit different).

Just finished this scenario and I suspect the scoring is not working as intended. As UK player, I destroyed pretty much all Argentinian assets (all 3 ships and some 7 planes) while losing a single helo. The final score was 250 (minor victory). That is, +500 for sinking Argentinian ship, -500 for losing British AC and +250 for Argentinian AC. I'd expect scoring events to be repeatable, but they are not.

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”