OT World Cup Football

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Joseignacio

RE: OT World Cup Football

Post by Joseignacio »

ORIGINAL: CrusssDaddy

The moment Robben cut that ball back up the box into three defenders, he knew he was going to throw himself to the ground, contact or not. And I don't blame him: that's what you get for letting your opponent dick around with the ball inside your box, plus the earlier one was a penalty. But it's doubly delicious that Mexico lose AND rise to the occasion to complain about how everyone is against them, when the truth is no one really cares about them.

The upper post is obviously of a clear trolling quality.

-Not only considers that if a player arrives at a certain place in the field, he is entitled to cheat, which shows no knowledge of soccer rules or no ethics or both.

- But it also bashes the Mexican people with his inopinated nonsenses.

Doesn't matter wether the mexicans are being victimists, which is true IMO. But his comments go much farther tahn that.
bo

Post by bo »

ORIGINAL: AxelNL

ORIGINAL: bo

ORIGINAL: Centuur

Oh... Oh... We're behind...

Boy what a downer you are [:D] get with it ride the ocean current to the championship of the world with the Netherlands, they will play either Germany or Brazil for the championship [&o] also congrats to AxeINL, those Danish girls look pretty hot, you lucky dogs you.

Bo

eh....you mean our Dutch girls who look as tasty as a Danish? .......they are!

It was a match to remember. They played great in the second half. Penalty should have been given on another moment as it was much more correct when Robben was attacked by Morales (who damaged his shin and had to be replaced.)

I could say AxeINL I was just testing you guys [:D] but in reality I blew it, I meant the Dutch girls were hot, it is funny all the blonds against the South American brunettes.

A very good team is getting better, to pull that game out of the fire was remarkable.

bo
bo

Post by bo »

ORIGINAL: Joseignacio

The moment Robben cut that ball back up the box into three defenders, he knew he was going to throw himself to the ground, contact or not. And I don't blame him: that's what you get for letting your opponent dick around with the ball inside your box, plus the earlier one was a penalty. But it's doubly delicious that Mexico lose AND rise to the occasion to complain about how everyone is against them, when the truth is no one really cares about them.

-Not only considers that if a player arrives at a certain place in the field, he is entitled to cheat, which shows no knowledge of soccer rules or no ethics or both.

Doesn't matter wether the mexicans are being victimists, which is true IMO. But his comments go much farther tahn that.

It is his way of getting under your skin Jose and you fell right into it. [;)] He is allowed his opinion about anything in the world except MWIF [:D] Hows the inquisition going my friend.

Bo
Joseignacio

Post by Joseignacio »

It is his way of getting under your skin Jose and you fell right into it. [;)] He is allowed his opinion about anything in the world except MWIF [:D] Hows the inquisition going my friend.

Bo

Well, some people think they are very clever trying to itch the other. They imagine you swearing and raging in front of your screen. What I imagine is a spoilt man who didn't get enough spanking at school age, so I spank him a little virtually.

Nothing he needs to be proud about, I spank him because I want, not because he is a troll, which he is.

As for the Inquisition, I am preparing the wheel:

Joseignacio

Post by Joseignacio »

I agree, but he should have gotten that penalty much earlier......

That may be true, I didn't see the whole match but I read that there were several other punishable actions, although Robben let himself fall several times, vhich could have ended in yellow cards.

Joseignacio

Post by Joseignacio »

AxelNL

Post by AxelNL »

Robben did confess to a "schwalbe" in the first half, and made an apology to the Dutch interviewer after the match.
He learned a lot from the Chile team!
AxelNL

Post by AxelNL »

Bo

Well, some people think they are very clever trying to itch the other. They imagine you swearing and raging in front of your screen. What I imagine is a spoilt man who didn't get enough spanking at school age, so I spank him a little virtually.

Nothing he needs to be proud about, I spank him because I want, not because he is a troll, which he is.

The Belgium team did some Crussdaddy punishment. He is convinced the US team is the greatest.
But it was quality vs quantity, as if their beers competed.
Joseignacio

Post by Joseignacio »

It was a frenetic game, but the quality was on the Belge side.

The USA team didn't do bad anyway, for their level. Eh Crussdaddy? 'Course they could have played dirty and have broken some ankles or something... [:'(]
bo

Post by bo »

Bo

The Belgium team did some Crussdaddy punishment. He is convinced the US team is the greatest.
But it was quality vs quantity, as if their beers competed.

You can down the US soccer team all you want but you are stepping over the line drawn by the sword in the sand when it comes to beers, [:(] careful AxeINL [:D]

Is that crussdaddy on that wheel? [&:]

Bo
Joseignacio

Post by Joseignacio »

Should be. [:D]

He needs some

He does the same sh*t every where:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/sho ... -done-quot

Maybe he feels safer playing a more serious game like Plants vs Zombies... [:D]

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1051305

And apparently playing dirty as he proposed about soccer [:)] eh, Dan?:
Also got ZK'd and then headshot by zergers (CrussDaddy, Satamphra Zeiros - who might be innocent but is apparently a jerk) in the revive point. Guess the local zerger goodwill is kind of drying out...
I guess I'll count those zombie-prudence deaths as :zombie: even though I can't report them anywhere.

And, Crussdaddy, beard and moustache don't fit you well, you look like the grumpy moaner you are, in the photos... [:)]
CrusssDaddy

Post by CrusssDaddy »

Spaniard feelings are extremely tender on the topic of soccer, especially in a dilettante like joseignacio. Now he peers at us Boo Radley-like through his drawn shades, scouring and stalking for crumbs on the net. Only in a nation of 50%+ unemployment do young men have the luxury of such time...!

Got my orange undies on now, go Netherlands!
Joseignacio

Post by Joseignacio »

No, 90% of unemployment. Or may be 100%?

Anyway, a lot of work can be done in a small amount of time, since you don't seem to know the word, it's call efficiency, O great Zombie High Elf. [:D]
AxelNL

Post by AxelNL »

Spaniard feelings are extremely tender on the topic of soccer, especially in a dilettante like joseignacio. Now he peers at us Boo Radley-like through his drawn shades, scouring and stalking for crumbs on the net. Only in a nation of 50%+ unemployment do young men have the luxury of such time...!

Afraid to show them in the open?, or is this the way to tell us you do openly show your support for others walking in the park?[:D]
CrusssDaddy

Post by CrusssDaddy »

Afraid to show them in the open?, or is this the way to tell us you do openly show your support for others walking in the park?[:D]

Afraid I might run into Michael Caine:

Attachments
Dutch.Nig.._4270628.jpg
Dutch.Nig.._4270628.jpg (33.48 KiB) Viewed 94 times
bo

Post by bo »

Afraid I might run into Michael Caine:

Wow he finally posted a picture of himself, ole crussdaddy. [;)]

Bo
paulderynck

Post by paulderynck »

Anyway, a lot of work can be done in a small amount of time, since you don't seem to know the word, it's call efficiency, O great Zombie High Elf. [:D]
Reminds me of my tour of Spain in 2012. Drove down the main street in Granada and the local guide points out a building with interesting architecture and says: "That is a bank... no money, but still a bank!"

Broke up everyone on the bus (the humorous comment I mean - not the economic situation).
Paul
bo

Post by bo »

ORIGINAL: paulderynck

Reminds me of my tour of Spain in 2012. Drove down the main street in Granada and the local guide points out a building with interesting architecture and says: "That is a bank... no money, but still a bank!"

Broke up everyone on the bus (the humorous comment I mean - not the economic situation).

Hawaii, Spain, where else have you been Paul? South Philadelphia? Do you travel alot job wise?

Bo
paulderynck

Post by paulderynck »

Closest I got was to Gettysburg - which was AWESOME!
Paul
Joseignacio

Post by Joseignacio »

Return to “World in Flames”