Valiant Hearts: The Great War

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

radic202

Valiant Hearts: The Great War

Post by radic202 »

Just wondering if anyone else has played this little wonderful WW1 adventure game?

http://valianthearts.ubi.com/game/en-ca/home/

Now I do understand that this is not in any way the type of Strategy games we tend to all play here, but nonetheless I was quite impressed with the story and gameplay.. This is an adventure game by far with great little tid-bits of History/Lore thrown in to educate those non-familiar with WW1.

I was even greatly surprised to see that they even included Canadians at the battle of Ypres in one of the short episodes. Something I complained a while back on a WW1 game here that completely omitted Canada's role in WW1, generally seeing as putting Canada on the World Map and liberating it from the British Empire's shadow.

All and all gang, this is not the typical war game that we play here but for $15.00 on the PS4/PS3/PC and Xbox One, it is well worth the foray into something different and you may even shed a little tear?

And that Dog is wonderful little companion.

Cheers,
It is much harder to think about doing something than actually doing it!
wings7

RE: Valiant Hearts: The Great War

Post by wings7 »

Nice! Thanks for sharing Roger! [:)]

Patrick
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
gexmex

RE: Valiant Hearts: The Great War

Post by gexmex »

Just picked this up last night and I've really really enjoyed it thus far. There's a ton of great little historical details and the Dog is indeed wonderful. He loves his belly rubs! :)

Return to “General Discussion”