Anyone up

Post requests for head to head play here.

Moderator: doomtrader

Titan

Anyone up

Post by Titan »

Just bought the game so im new. Anyone up for a game
Nimrod 9th

RE: Anyone up

Post by Nimrod 9th »

I'm willing to be USSR and France. Played this game PBEM about a year ago with a couple guys. Found an issues you need to be aware of. We never could get the convoy system to work right for Germany. Never could get a convoy going to Norway to supply German troops. Yes, we tried a number of different angles. Never were able to figure out why. Funny thing though ... it seems to work fine in non-PBEM games.
Titan

Post by Titan »

Ok Great, ive played a lot of wargames but im a beginner with this game, so bear with me, Ive never set one up before so what do I need your email ? plus do I put all the axis countries on Human?
Nimrod 9th

Post by Nimrod 9th »

Recommend we wait until we have at least three people. Anyone out there interested?
1) Germany (plus all Axis neutrals as they join the war.
2) France/USSR (me)
3) England/USA and all neutrals that become Alled when German attacks them.
If we get a 4th, the 4th can be France/USA. I'd only be USSR.
If we get a 5th, the 5th can be all the Axis minors.

No, you do not set all Axis countries to human. In multiplayer/PBEM games humans can only command countries at war (USSR is an exception). So, only set Axis German to human. When the game tells us Italy has joined the war we can change Italy to the proper human player. Same true for USA, all Axis minors, and all neutrals. I'll send a private note with my gaming e-mail address.
Symple

Post by Symple »

Nimrod, I sent you an email.
Titan, I would join your game.
Titan

Post by Titan »

Ok that's three..We wait for more or get on with it?
Nimrod 9th

Post by Nimrod 9th »

Titan,
I see this as your game since you started the thread. Large manage decisions are yours. We have three ... Titan, Symple, and me. I know someone that will make a 4th if we wait until Sunday. He's travaling won't be home until Sunday. So again, Titan, your call. Wait until Sunday and have four? Or start now with three?

If we go with three:
1) who is Axis?
2) Who is Allied?
3) I'm USSR/France.

If we wait and go with four:
1) who is Axis?
2) who is Allied?
3) I'm USSR
4) who is USA/France

I can't speak for my contact but I'm fairly certain he'll be anything. He just likes to play.
Symple, I didn't get your e-mail.
Titan, looks like the ball is in your court. We can wait until Sunday so we have four or start with us three. Tell us what to do.
Titan

Post by Titan »

There are three of us, if everyone agrees we wait, if one wants to get on with it we start.

My Vote

We wait.

Ball is now your guys court
Nimrod 9th

Post by Nimrod 9th »

I'll e-mail my contact and tell we're waiting on him. That gives us four. So, now time to decide who wants what side. I've already called USSR. Titan, this is your game, what side do you want? 1) Germany and friends? 2) Britain, Canada, and neutrals as they join the Allies? 3)US/France? Then it will be Symple's turn to pick. My contact gets what left. Does that sound okay?
Nimrod 9th

Post by Nimrod 9th »

Oops ... one last thing. We should start communicating by e-mail so we don't clog up the forum. Titan, I've already sent you mine. Symple, I just sent you mine. My contact already has my address so once I get yours I can share them with him.
Titan

Post by Titan »

Well that's all good, looks like I had better take my punishment and go Germany. I don't have anyones email yet. Send it to me at panzer@xtra.co.nz and what country you are

Return to “Opponents Wanted”