John Tiller’s Campaign Series patched to 2.01

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Surtur

John Tiller’s Campaign Series patched to 2.01

Post by Surtur »

The classic and huge John Tiller’s Campaign Series has been patched to version 2.01. Since the release of this compilation back in 2007(!), the developers have been working continuously to keep the game supported. Patches have added new features, and made sure the game kept working under more modern Operating Systems. Of course this could not have been done without the help of the dedicated community who helped to improve this great strategy title!

Patch 2.01 is a major patch, containing a host of additions, reworks and fixes. This patch also provides some new graphic icons to improve the visual unit variety, as well as improvements of the 3D models. You can view the full changelog here.

Grab patch 2.01here.

Click here for more information on John Tiller’s Campaign Series.
heyhellowhatsnew

RE: John Tiller’s Campaign Series patched to 2.01

Post by heyhellowhatsnew »

Jesus Christ, I really really really REALLY love Matrix/Slitherine. After all these years, you still support all your games. God bless you all, that is why I am a customer for life for everything. I love you all.
OldBlackNerd.com Grognard Gaming, Gaming videos and Current Events
Matto

RE: John Tiller’s Campaign Series patched to 2.01

Post by Matto »

Great, thanks !!!
Excuse my English ... I hope is better then Your Czech ... 8-)
My MatrixGames: WitP, WitP AE, WPO, JTCS, P&S, CoGEE, ATG, GoA, B.Academy, C-GW, OoB all DLCs, all SC, FoG2/E, most AGEOD games ...

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”