Resources

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

kvob

Resources

Post by kvob »

I'm fairly new to this game but enjoying it very much. As a noob it should come as no surprise that I have a question to do with economy/resources.

As I understand it, a plentiful supply of strategic resources will reduce maintenance costs for my ships. My question is this: is there a way I can see what quantity of resources my empire has in stock (therefore allowing me to focus on mining the resources I need most and bring mainenance costs down). I can't seem to find a way of simply seeing how much of each item I have in stock.

Apologies in advance if I've missed something obvious.
Dd_01

RE: Resources

Post by Dd_01 »

Check the Expansion Planner (left side of the upper panel).
kvob

RE: Resources

Post by kvob »

Thanks. I'll have a look at that[:)]

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”