Ruins - Is there a list?

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

Okim The Unmuted

Ruins - Is there a list?

Post by Okim The Unmuted »

Hey guys its my first post here.
Got this game when Universe came out, and I must say - I LOVE IT [:D]
Already sunk many hours into it and didn't even finish one game! [:)] I constantly tweak something and start over after a couple hours to check something else. But enough of that.

Is there a list of ruins and their bonuses? I tried to Google for a bit and search the forums, but no luck so far.
Kantay

RE: Ruins - Is there a list?

Post by Kantay »

You mean the unique ruins? Or do you want an ingame list of ALL ruins and their development bonuses?
Okim The Unmuted

Mainly after unique ones but if there is list with both i wouldn't mind.
In couple games what i played some of them are so powerful that if enemy empire gets its u done. And list of important ones would be nice
Okim The Unmuted

Let me bump it up and ask again.
Is there a list of unique ruins?
Darkspire

Post by Darkspire »

ORIGINAL: Okim The Unmuted

Let me bump it up and ask again.
Is there a list of unique ruins?

No.

You could use the editor to make an exhaustive list by checking the available values for ruins.

Darkspire
Evrett

Post by Evrett »

Its odd there isnt a text file for ruins like there is for planet facilities..arnt ruins functionally just a building on the planet with a special icon denoate their presence
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”