More end of campaign info would be nice.

Close Combat: Gateway to Caen is the latest release in the critically-acclaimed Close Combat series and focuses on the largest, concentrated British offensive since the Normandy landings in an attempt to penetrate the German lines west of Caen and cross the Odon River to get the stalled advance moving again.
RichM

More end of campaign info would be nice.

Post by RichM »

I've always been a bit dissatisfied with the way CC games abruptly end. It would be nice, at the end of a long campaign, to see a soldier spreadsheet of what medals were awarded, and who killed the most tanks, when and where they died, etc.
Platoon_Michael

RE: More end of campaign info would be nice.

Post by Platoon_Michael »

ORIGINAL: RichM

It would be nice, at the end of a long campaign, to see a soldier spreadsheet of what medals were awarded, and who killed the most tanks, when and where they died, etc.

That would be Awesome
CGGrognard

Post by CGGrognard »

Totally agree! I just finished the historical campaign and all that I got was a "End of Game" notification. Yes the stats for the campaign is available, but as RichM points out, it would be nice to dig deeper into a soldiers' history, ala Close Combat 3.
"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." - Sun Tzu
Saturnian

Post by Saturnian »

ith the way CC games abruptly end. It would be nice, at the end of a long campaign, to see a soldier spreadsheet of what medals were awarded, and who killed the most tanks, when and where they died, etc.

I totally 100% agree [&o]

That's what close combat is SUPPOSED to be about. not the battlegroups, but the SOLDIERS!

Return to “Close Combat - Gateway to Caen”