Brief overview

Assume the role of one of the best and most charismatic generals of World War II, George S. Patton, commanding the Third U.S. Army into historical conflicts from Normandy to Berlin along a Campaign composed of 21 different mission with varying objectives.
just_one_more_turn

Brief overview

Post by just_one_more_turn »

After playing for an hour or so this title reminds me of Silent Storm + Brigade E3

The graphics are wonderful.

Moving and shooting are not quite so intuitive. You have to right click to show the path, keep enter depressed to keep moving up to the full movement allowance after the arrows display. Double click to fire when the fire icon is displayed by right clicking until that pops. Finally to end the turn you have to escape back to the main menu and select Turn.

I am guessing this is not fluid as it is a console port. The interface felt clunky with the extra steps. A button to click End Turn would have been easier. For background my interests are in games such as Xcom, Civ5, Silent Storm and most 4X games. This turn based game for me would be rated around a 5/10 in comparison to the titles I enjoyed.
Firebri

RE: Brief overview

Post by Firebri »

You're right, the graphics are very nice. I like the fields of vision, that the soldiers get.
I agree that the use of one of the keys to end the turn, would help.

Return to “Legends of War”