A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and unfortunate defeats here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Cap Mandrake

RE: A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere

Post by Cap Mandrake »

ORIGINAL: witpqs

Did he bring enough for everybody? That would make him a dealer! [:D]

Oh yeah. A small bottle with 30 toothpicks and pure cinnamon oil. That's why they called him "Bad Ass".

I am pretty sure if I watch enough episodes of The Shift, one will feature Johnny.
Cap Mandrake

Post by Cap Mandrake »

Did some homework. The best candidate for an AKE conversion is the 6700 ton Lima class AK which requires only a level 5 port and 21 d.

Japan-mens prayers shourd start a few of these bad boys on Dec 7.
BBfanboy

Post by BBfanboy »

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake

So my brother is in Florida working on this development project before the real east bubble burst. He get's pulled over for speeding or some such thing.

He did actually have a personal bodyguard for about 2 years..a massive African American lad with a jaw like a WWII propaganda poster. Never quite figured out why that was necessary for real estate development.
Well, when you are a developer, the developees may not like where the vaseline is being applied before you slide in your massive skyscraper ...
Seems motive enough to me to carry protection. [:D]
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

Japan-mens prayers shourd start a few of these bad boys on Dec 7.
Ah-ya. No-shiht-ah. [&o]
poodlebrain

Post by poodlebrain »

I was reading the local newspaper this morning when I came across an item that just begged for mentioning in this AAR. It seems Baton Rouge police arrested one Rongrong Chen. I got a kick out of the name so I searched for Rongrong Chen on Google. It turns out there are several Rongrong Chens. What are the chances the Baton Rouge police arrested the wrong Rongrong?
Never trust a man who's ass is wider than his shoulders.
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: poodlebrain

I was reading the local newspaper this morning when I came across an item that just begged for mentioning in this AAR. It seems Baton Rouge police arrested one Rongrong Chen. I got a kick out of the name so I searched for Rongrong Chen on Google. It turns out there are several Rongrong Chens. What are the chances the Baton Rouge police arrested the wrong Rongrong?

On the other hand, how could something so Rong be so right?
Cap Mandrake

Post by Cap Mandrake »

ORIGINAL: poodlebrain

Just a cultural misunderstanding. I saw him in a movie once. His real name is Rongdong Chen. The movie, Rngdong Does Kowroon, didn't do very well in Western markets, except as a comedy.

No turn yet [:(]
DanSez

Post by DanSez »

Subscriber bump - hope to see more reports soon. Some funny stuff going on here.
cheers
The Commander's job is to orchestrate and direct the three major dimensions of combat - space, time and force. Shattered Sword, the Untold Story of the Battle of Midway
Cap Mandrake

Post by Cap Mandrake »

Bummer, really. We aren't getting any turns. I'll see if our opponent can advertise for someone to take over.
Cap Mandrake

Post by Cap Mandrake »

Recentry watch Word Cup. Some Japan-mens prayers have bronde hair. Not-ah sure if this mean Japan-mens win war or ruse war. Arhso not-ah see anyone in stands with Imperiar rising sun motif. This very odd.

Arhso, nobody say "BANZAI" when Japan-mens score, which apparentry not very often.
HansBolter

Post by HansBolter »

He did actually have a personal bodyguard for about 2 years..a massive African American lad with a jaw like a WWII propaganda poster. Never quite figured out why that was necessary for real estate development.

I'm in the architecture business in Florida. I remember an AIA dinner many years ago where the keynote speaker was a prominent architect from Miami.

He told a story of designing a multi-million dollar mansion for a client who paid him in cash. At the completion of the project he went to the site to get photos of the house and was confronted by the DEA who were locking down and confiscating the property.

You can never be sure who you may be climbing into bed with when pursuing development projects in south Florida.

p.s. I too carry a 9mm....a CZ75.
Hans

pontiouspilot

Post by pontiouspilot »

Wow architects obviously have more trouble getting paid down there than here! Let's not piss you off in this forum!!
Cap Mandrake

Post by Cap Mandrake »

ORIGINAL: HansBolter

I'm in the architecture business in Florida. I remember an AIA dinner many years ago where the keynote speaker was a prominent architect from Miami.

He told a story of designing a multi-million dollar mansion for a client who paid him in cash. At the completion of the project he went to the site to get photos of the house and was confronted by the DEA who were locking down and confiscating the property.

You can never be sure who you may be climbing into bed with when pursuing development projects in south Florida.

p.s. I too carry a 9mm....a CZ75.

I think most of the investors were good 'ole boys but there were a couple of Colombians who were said to be "soccer palyers" [:D]

The sales strategy was quite sophisticated:

1) Invite investors down

2) Go out to the property for a tour and bird hunting

3) Have a big BBQ spread with free booze (after the shooting)

4) After the 2 carbon fragments take effect...bring in highly paid professional women and pretend like they work at the office and just dropped by..everyone parties and then they pair up according to a predesignated attack plan and go back to the free rooms at the hotel on the property

5) Sunday afternoon...after some water and coffee and tylenol you ask for the checks...et voila!
Cap Mandrake

Post by Cap Mandrake »

By ra way, this trick of convincing average looking guys that fantastically attractive women would approach them spontaneously and throw themselves at them sexually...even though nothing remotely like this has ever happened to them in the prior 35-55 years of their life on the planet...is remarkably effective.

It's almost as if some mysterious power takes over for the higher cortical centers.
Cap Mandrake

Post by Cap Mandrake »

Here is a failure of higher cortical function of epic proportions. This guy didn't just end up buying Florida real estate either.

[:D][:D] Oh, Mordecai! What on Earth were you thinking? [:D]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordechai_Vanunu
Cap Mandrake

Post by Cap Mandrake »

But the Mossad "Honey Trap" bait is now working selling real estate at a golf resort in Florida. [:D]

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 70960.html
fabertong

Post by fabertong »

Alas......have you been giving them a spanking?
Cap Mandrake

Post by Cap Mandrake »

ORIGINAL: fabertong

Alas......have you been giving them a spanking?

Hey, amigo! Hardly...I think it's only Dec 18, 1941(d) [:D]

Care to take over? [:D]
witpqs

Post by witpqs »

But the Mossad "Honey Trap" bait is now working selling real estate at a golf resort in Florida. [:D]

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 70960.html
Might Italy want to extradite her for kidnapping? [:D]
fabertong

Post by fabertong »

If your other folk drop out.......I'd be happy to take up the fight......if only to try and repay the spanking I'm getting in our game......

Return to “After Action Reports”