Very Rusty German wanting GC41 vs competent Commie

For non-server PBEM games, post here to look for an opponent.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

sillyflower

Very Rusty German wanting GC41 vs competent Commie

Post by sillyflower »

Been a couple of years since I last played as German. Too busy as 1 half of the Pro's beating up various players who thought they could beat us.

Thinking of trying Germans again since they have allegedly been nerfed, but with mild winter. Prepared to try random weather despite only having played a total of only 8 turns in 2 games before both German opponents gave up.

Otherwise standard rules/house rules no Russian para drops before Dec '41, no bombing of HQs not stacked with combat unit, full FOW locked HQs and plenty of trash talk. Server or PBEM.

Expect to be able to do 2 turns pw in 1st summer, 3 thereafter and will need a little time to practice my T1 before doing for real. As real as fake cardboard gets anyway.

I intend to fight to the end (of the Soviet Union) with Russians needing to capture Berlin by historical date ( end of 2nd turn May '45) to avoid defeat.
web exchange

Post: I am always fearful that when I put this game down on the table and people see the box-art they will think I am some kind of neo-Nazi

Reply: They already know you're a gamer. What other shame can possibly compare?
Manstein63

RE: Very Rusty German wanting GC41 vs competent Commie

Post by Manstein63 »

Haven't played for a while but would be willing to take you on if you haven't found anyone. Would prefer a server game send me a pm if interested & we will agree conditions
Manstein63
'There is not, nor aught there be, nothing so exalted on the face of god's great earth, as that prince of foods. THE MUFFIN!!!'

Frank Zappa (Muffin Man)
sillyflower

RE: Very Rusty German wanting GC41 vs competent Commie

Post by sillyflower »

CLOSED
web exchange

Post: I am always fearful that when I put this game down on the table and people see the box-art they will think I am some kind of neo-Nazi

Reply: They already know you're a gamer. What other shame can possibly compare?

Return to “Opponents Wanted”