Bugs I've found in 0.7.19.4

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_BuzzAldrin

srgistjr

Bugs I've found in 0.7.19.4

Post by srgistjr »

I'm playing the GSA campaign but only trying to use the Soviet equipment. So far, I found one bug for sure and maybe another one. The first definite bug is when I try to fly the Lunar Landing Soyuz missions. The game is showing a reliability penalty for not flying the Soyuz 7K-L3 LOK orbital even though I have flown it successfully. In fact, I have flown all the missions in the Soyuz 7K-L3 folder successfully just to be sure. The second bug has to do with the Lunar Orbiter program. In both the GSA campaign and the Soviet sandbox, the lunar orbiter program is giving a reliability penalty for not having flown the Pioneer 4 Lunar Flyby. The pioneer program is an American program and I don't think it should be a penalty for the Soviets since they don't even have access to the Pioneer 4 program. Hope this makes sense. I am really enjoying the game. I played the original DOS game and am happy it is being redone. Eddie
Nacho84

RE: Bugs I've found in 0.7.19.4

Post by Nacho84 »

Hello srgistjr,

Welcome to the SPM forums! Do you have a savefile for the first bug? If you spot any errors, try to upload a savefile along with your report. That way I can troubleshoot the problem right away.

As for the second bug. indeed, Luna 2 was getting a penalization if you didn't accomplish Pioneer 4, which is definitely a problem if you're playing as the Soviets. I have just fixed the spreadsheet, you'll now only be penalized if you haven't accomplished the Luna 3 lunar flyby. Historically, Luna 2 was launched before Luna 3 but, in SPM, we say that a flyby is a stepping stone for an impactor, so you should get a penalization if you haven't accomplished a flyby first.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager
Polar Motion

www.polar-motion.com
spm.slitherine.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PolarMotion
srgistjr

Post by srgistjr »

Ok. I'll get you one for the game. Thanks, Eddie.
srgistjr

Post by srgistjr »

My mistake. I played it again and there is no Soyuz bug. I confused the Soyuz 7K-OK with the Soyuz 7K-L3 LOK for the prerequisite. Sorry about the false alarm, Eddie
Nacho84

Post by Nacho84 »

No worries at all. Feel free to report any other bugs you find so that we can fix them.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager
Polar Motion

www.polar-motion.com
spm.slitherine.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PolarMotion

Return to “Tech Support”