About Suggestion buy and research etc

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

Burocktr

About Suggestion buy and research etc

Post by Burocktr »

PROBLEM UPDATED AND EDİTED:

Hello,i have bought all distant worlds series before and universe (i have steam version from matrix key)so my problem is (non-steam version ,vanilla from normal download)so problem when i make automate things or ESPECİALLY WHEN İ DO SUGGEST TO BUİLT things from ai,theres a bug or gameplay issue ,becouse i cant see suggestions,For true grammer i meant this:

-when AI suggest something i cant see that things simple and dissappear from my screen,and its happens more money then can you spend more then 10k between 0(zero) cash ,have positive cashflow or negative cashflow its doesnt matter ,simply, its only suggest menu appear when this happens example ,when i have 5.300 money suggest menu i can see and other suggest menus(colonize,built,order and suggestion built facility etc) and if there is more than 10.000 credits its not show up that menu and when instantly money depleted i can see there suggestions but and they are dissappear at once.so i can't select suggestions and they dissappear from my screen.So when you have more then 10 k or something like that you cant see suggestion menus at all...Also its happeans game in early stages like prewarp,Problem UPDATE:

-After uninstall complete vanilla version download matrix games,and i reinstalled from steam and problem still continues.But i when my grow empire and cashflow raises and instead money theres a suggestion questions menus at there but i cant see in game screen still(on right side of screen where of the questions mark,they are at there but its shows me theres a no suggestions),they only showen when money go low or depleted and instantly,and dissappear at once.So i cant select them at all and even select them theres no money for them or budget.
Its a bug?or windows compalibility errors?becouse i was using turkish os win 7 home pre,its terrible and ruin game,please i waiting respond maybe patch about it..

-Also i have problems about research ,in automated research it doesnt research good weapons(like blasters,non blaster weapons or area weapons, only ai research troops or other stuff)if something need to attach file i can send it,and i did changes in policy screen nothing works functionally.And sorry with grammer if somethings is wrong.
Note:Also i sent ticket,and i searched in forums nothing like fount,if theres please stick with it
-And last thing is economy more poor and less freighters gona built at empires.And cant even retroit military ships at all or autamate

Note:i playing at moment humans only and as empire faction republic, huge map pre warp options all of them..Also this one posted on tech section delete one whos more important!
pycco

RE: About Suggestion buy and research etc

Post by pycco »

you can set the priority of what the ai researches in the policy screen.BLUE

in pre warp you should not build much of anything.
for the ai suggestion on building ships a pop up will appear and say your advisers recommend to build this
in the build screen(f9) it says how many the ai suggests to build.GREEN

Attachments
both.jpg
both.jpg (741.75 KiB) Viewed 30 times
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
-Mark Twain
Burocktr

Post by Burocktr »

pycco thanks for reply and i know all of them but problem is,its not that as you see.I try mean advisor suggestions on top below cash they not appear at all the time,only they appear when theres enought money or low on hand cash ,i thinks its bug or something like that if i can only see that (but its not my first distant worlds i playing this 2 years like),its happend later after 9.0 patch.Anyway threat be can be delete from moderators.Becouse i posted on tech support section.i wanted be sure its bug or not
pycco

Post by pycco »

ok, sorry i did not help i believe its a language barrier i would type it in your native tongue and in English in the tech support thread.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
-Mark Twain
Burocktr

Post by Burocktr »

no problem ,i think i wrong explained ,well sorry about grammer.

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”