get your STEAM key for World War 2: Time of Wrath

From the front lines in France and Russia to the deserts of North Africa and the airfields and convoys of Britain, the campaigns of World War II are yours to command in WW2: Time of Wrath! This turn-based grand strategy title, the highly improved and expanded sequel to WW2: Road to Victory, puts the player in charge of the political, economic and military decisions of one or more Axis or Allied nations, including minor nations.
doomtrader

get your STEAM key for World War 2: Time of Wrath

Post by doomtrader »

If you would like to receive your STEAM key for a game purchased at Matrix Games store or Slitherine store please forward your purchase confirmation to:
gameforme[at]wastelands-interactive[dot]com

We will send your STEAM key as soon as possible, however it might take up to 48 hours.
t001001001

RE: get your STEAM key for World War 2: Time of Wrath

Post by t001001001 »

Putting this game out on steam was a mistake. Version 1.91 still randomly crashes w/ no error message. Try to run the .exe in a different mode, like I did, - and steam black flags it. So the user can't even try to fix it.

matrixgames has it buried here in a sub-sub forum. I don't blame im, I'd try to wash my hands of this dog too. I don't know how good their relationship is w/ wastelands but they might consider severing it. Steam is The Big Time w/ millions of customers - you can't let crap like this game go out the door, it makes you look bad.

My humble opinion [:)]

I like the game, the demo worked perfectly. Bah, I'm disappointed. I like the game and was having a good time, then crash [:@]
t001001001

RE: get your STEAM key for World War 2: Time of Wrath

Post by t001001001 »

I'd post an error message and search the forum to fix it if I had one. I'm sad.

Return to “WW2: Time of Wrath”