Next update for Panzer corps? I'm guessing never.

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

rodney727

Next update for Panzer corps? I'm guessing never.

Post by rodney727 »

Any word on the new patch yet for the iPad version? Can anyone at this company say advanced options? Would love to hear their theory on why many features are still left out even tho they charge the same price as the PC version. Disappointed as a consumer who spent $80 on this game for the the mobile version and no patch for more than six months. Look folks all I want is the advanced options in the main screen. There are still many errors in this game like the stug IIIa and StugIII b which have the same stats but the "b" costs more. Yes I realize only one person is working on this but come on! The most expensive game that has ever been available on any mobile device and your not updating it? Makes me think twice about buying anymore games from you on mobile . I am a consumer and have the right to tell you how I feel. Peace out.
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
Rudankort

RE: Next update for Panzer corps? I'm guessing never.

Post by Rudankort »

A number of missing features in iPad version, including Advanced options and Combat Log screen, are already implemented, and the patch should be coming your way somewhere this month. Stay tuned.
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

If this is true than yes!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm happy!
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

Bump and it's going to be august 1st soon!
ORIGINAL: Rudankort

A number of missing features in iPad version, including Advanced options and Combat Log screen, are already implemented, and the patch should be coming your way somewhere this month. Stay tuned.
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943

Return to “Panzer Corps”