any questions and bug tourret Panzer IV

Close Combat: Gateway to Caen is the latest release in the critically-acclaimed Close Combat series and focuses on the largest, concentrated British offensive since the Normandy landings in an attempt to penetrate the German lines west of Caen and cross the Odon River to get the stalled advance moving again.
Longnez

any questions and bug tourret Panzer IV

Post by Longnez »

I have found a bug in the turret of the tank (Panzer IV) which does not rotate 360 ° and completely despite it arrives to destroy another tank to his back while having the gun pointed in a different direction. I have a question concerning the soldier having exhausted their ammunition, when we headed corpses, they can recover or their weapons or ammunition? Finally, multiplayer, when a user lobby invites you to play with hoster, it could not be a beep sound noise alerting you when you are busy elsewhere? Similarly, I found that loads of parts after a play, often block, forcing them to leave the country of the host.
CGGrognard

RE: any questions and bug tourret Panzer IV

Post by CGGrognard »

I've noticed the turret situation too in a few battles. That is the turret will be facing one direction when it takes out a target in another.
A soldier who has run out of ammo may attempt to scavenge for like ammo among fallen comrades. Though depending on the situation, the soldier may just cower, eventually break and try to exit the battlefield.
Agree, a sound clue when someone enters the lobby, or requests a match would be beneficial.
"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." - Sun Tzu
Cathartes

Post by Cathartes »

The turret rotation bug has long been in the CC series and its roots are in the way that animation and data interact (if I recall correctly how Steve explained it). There is no known fix at this time.
CGGrognard

Post by CGGrognard »

It's not a big issue, instead it's somewhat exciting to knock out an enemy tank when the turret is if acing the wrong direction.[;)]
"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." - Sun Tzu
Longnez

Post by Longnez »

I also forgot to share my impression of inefficiency sniper even in a very favorable position with green line of sight on the target. Indeed, unlike other CC series, it never successfull shot on target. Deceive me i've some that have not been around the whole game? Someone he feel the same?
ORIGINAL: Longnez

I have found a bug in the turret of the tank (Panzer IV) which does not rotate 360 ° and completely despite it arrives to destroy another tank to his back while having the gun pointed in a different direction. I have a question concerning the soldier having exhausted their ammunition, when we headed corpses, they can recover or their weapons or ammunition? Finally, multiplayer, when a user lobby invites you to play with hoster, it could not be a beep sound noise alerting you when you are busy elsewhere? Similarly, I found that loads of parts after a play, often block, forcing them to leave the country of the host.
Misconduct

Post by Misconduct »

Funny I got myself a sniper in COI, after 60 rounds shot he only managed to kill ONE russian, I had a clear line of sight and only 150 yards away. I am sorry but if a sniper can't manage to pick off 5 soldiers in an open field that says the "Coverage" is low - then yeah, I always thought snipers were broken. I am not talking about him killing 200 russians at a time, but I mean he was in a bomb crater with high protection/coverage on his location, they were crawling into an open field, I lose my guy to mortar fire but I can't kill 5 soldiers? Something isn't right.

As for the Panzer 4, this has been going on since CC2, I've never seen a fix for it. Nothing like the turret aimed 180 degrees and you kill a tank from behind.

I also forgot to share my impression of inefficiency sniper even in a very favorable position with green line of sight on the target. Indeed, unlike other CC series, it never successfull shot on target. Deceive me i've some that have not been around the whole game? Someone he feel the same?

ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z Intel Core I7 2800k Corsair Hydro Heatsink Corsair Vengeance DD3 24GB EVGA GTX 580 Western Digital 1.5TB Raid 0 Windows 7

Return to “Close Combat - Gateway to Caen”