Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Surtur

Post by Surtur »

Order of Battle: Pacific needs your help! Sign up for the beta now and help us test the game before final release. By applying for the beta, you will be able to get a first taste of this great looking title and it will give you a chance to assist us in making Order of Battle the best game it can be. The time has come to do your duty and volunteer!

Set during in Pacific theater of WW2, Order of Battle: Pacific features playable campaigns for both the US-led Allies and the Japanese Empire. Starting from the attack on Pearl Harbor, the dynamic campaign system allows players to alter the course of history and win the war as Japan in the fictional “what-if” conquest of Australia, or lead the Allied forces from the struggle at the beginning of the war to ultimate victory with the invasion of Japan.

With a selection of over 450 unique looking and behaving units, players can build and manage their army and fleet throughout the campaign. Early units include the iconic M3 Stuart, Type 97 Chi-Ha, A6M Zero and F4U Corsair fighters. As new technology becomes available, players eventually gain access to high-tech and prototype units such as the Nakajima Kikka and P-80 Shooting Star jet-fighters, Montana and Super Yamato Class battleships and T28, T29 and Type 100 I/O heavy tanks.

You can sign up for the beta here.

Click here to learn more about Order of Battle: Pacific.
rodney727

RE: Sign up for the Order of Battle: Pacific Beta

Post by rodney727 »

Pass
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
eagleFMJ

RE: Sign up for the Order of Battle: Pacific Beta

Post by eagleFMJ »

Cool, just signed up!

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”