[1.9.5.2] Sabotage ignoring Counteresp

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Nanaki

[1.9.5.2] Sabotage ignoring Counteresp

Post by Nanaki »

It seems like sabotage completely ignores the counterespionage stat, despite having 4 agents in counterespionage with stats 68%, 39%, 57%, and 55%, it seems like a vast majority of sabotage attempts were getting through, and, using galaxy editor to check the empires responsible, I noticed they were sending saboteurs with their sabotage stat in the single digits to low teens. The last successful sabotage hit my repairing World Destroyer and came from an agent with 16% sabotage.
I ate the batter of the bulge at Hans' Haus of Luftwaffles
Erik Rutins

RE: [1.9.5.2] Sabotage ignoring Counteresp

Post by Erik Rutins »

Do you have a save file for this perchance?

tm.asp?m=2415085
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Nanaki

Post by Nanaki »

Yes I do. This particular one has a spy coming from the Gizurans, with about 6%ish sabotage. The filename is CountespvsSabotage.dwg

PS: I also have another thread with a list of various minor bugs, if you need any additional information on any of them, please let me know.
I ate the batter of the bulge at Hans' Haus of Luftwaffles
dezgard

Post by dezgard »

Being able to take out a base/ship with a spy should be the hardest thing to do but it seems very easy, I have killed countless pirate bases with noob spies.

It gets to a point were you can start construction of a port without it being sabotaged within a month regardless of how good or many counter spies you have.

Return to “Tech Support”