Stuff & Bits UI mod Updated (8/3)

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario, art and sound modding and the game editor for Distant Worlds.

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

KEBW1144

Stuff & Bits UI mod Updated (8/3)

Post by KEBW1144 »

This mod is a good amount of my own work and a collection of various other people that have posted in this forum. Most of what I am posting now is my own but if you see any of your own here I would be happy to name you or remove if you so wish.

Download Here!!
Stuff & Bits mod

Big thanks to
- Sirian for his excellent Eve Component mod, and Character icons and messages mod that I included in this one.
- Martian for his Gem mod (I made alot of stuff to go with his mod)
- Tyrador for his prothean cycle mod got alot of ideas from what he did, though I think I replaced most of his stuff
- DAS123 I got alot of my ideas from what he did with his mod as well as the sizes for the icons thanks for that

Usage
If anyone wishes to use any of the work that I have done feel free you don't need to pm or ask me just don't try to claim it as your own. Just remember to ask Sirian or the others for permission with their work as well.

- New Cursors
- Replaced alot of the the stuff from gem mod should almost all be gone now
- Plague Icons redone
- The whole UI should be completely replaced, (by me and alot of stuff from the GEM mod)
- Messages too
- Character badges updated
- Planets come mainly from several mods with a couple from me, (mainly continental), and all have been replaced
- All Facility Pictures replaced
- All new Planetary Landscapes
- All new resource icons
- Eve component mod included
- and probably other stuff I have forgot to mention

Enjoy Cheers!

Attachments
New Stuff.jpg
New Stuff.jpg (538.68 KiB) Viewed 1872 times
KEBW1144

RE: Stuff & Bits UI mod

Post by KEBW1144 »

Some More Screens

Attachments
New Stuff 2.jpg
New Stuff 2.jpg (580.32 KiB) Viewed 1837 times
Franky007

Post by Franky007 »

Some great images here.

Thanks.
[;)]
RICO7878

Post by RICO7878 »

Agree, great stuff and will def use! Thanks!
Sirian

Post by Sirian »

Hi!

I see several familiar images here. So I checked and found that you used my resources, components, character icons and messages icons in your mod. Usually this is no problem, I am happy to see my icons being distributed. I want to make other peoples DW experience better.

But, please, since I even wrote it into the first post of the components mod:
ORIGINAL: Sirian
Should anyone want to include this mod in a mod compilation, you are allowed to do so, just do not alter the icons (except for renaming the files) and include my name in the credits somewhere. I would also like to be informed on such an occasion by forum PM.

Just include my name somwhere in your post. As you might know by now, a lot of work goes into making items and a lot more if you want to make it right. So I think I do deserve proper credit. And besides, its a form of politeness.

Don't get me wrong, I feel honored that you use my icons and even include them into your compilation. You have my blessings to do so. All I want is one little line somewhere with my name. Nothing more.

That being said, I looked at your planet landscape and facility images. I really like them, I think I'll giove these icons a try.

Regards, Sirian
KEBW1144

Post by KEBW1144 »

Hi!

I see several familiar images here. So I checked and found that you used my resources, components, character icons and messages icons in your mod. Usually this is no problem, I am happy to see my icons being distributed. I want to make other peoples DW experience better.

But, please, since I even wrote it into the first post of the components mod:
Should anyone want to include this mod in a mod compilation, you are allowed to do so, just do not alter the icons (except for renaming the files) and include my name in the credits somewhere. I would also like to be informed on such an occasion by forum PM.

Just include my name somwhere in your post. As you might know by now, a lot of work goes into making items and a lot more if you want to make it right. So I think I do deserve proper credit. And besides, its a form of politeness.

Don't get me wrong, I feel honored that you use my icons and even include them into your compilation. You have my blessings to do so. All I want is one little line somewhere with my name. Nothing more.

That being said, I looked at your planet landscape and facility images. I really like them, I think I'll giove these icons a try.

Regards, Sirian

Sure sorry for that I got your name at the top of the post. A bit of laziness on my part, to be sure, I never really read that in your post. Appreciate the civility. Haha I also finally realized where some of those character icons came from and the messages as well. I have had those things for so long that I forgot where they came from I added them to the list as well. Thanks again and nice work.

Enjoy Cheers!
Sirian

Post by Sirian »

Thanks, KEBW1144. And no one really needs to ask me. Its ok to distribute the icons, I made them and I shared them. Just a mention would be nice and polite. I know how icons tend to pile up in ones "downloaded from the internet from who knows where" When I made the ship mod, I also used several icons where I absolutely didn't know anymore where they came from.

Regards, Sirian
KEBW1144

Post by KEBW1144 »

Updated with alot of new stuff made by me.
Fishers of Men

Post by Fishers of Men »

I am enjoying the landscape and message images.
Old............but very fast
fruitgnome

Post by fruitgnome »

I like your ui chrome mod a lot! THX!
It would be great if you would change also the icons on the left side (they are GEM now, I think) to your design.

Yeah, my tenth post :)
KEBW1144

Post by KEBW1144 »

Updated with more stuff and added a few more screens. Hope you enjoy.

Cheers!
Blackstork

Post by Blackstork »

I really like your planet landscape and surface images, if you dont have any objections i could add to Beyond project mod which is currently ongoing WIP mod done by me, with giving credits obcourse
For rest i have alot of own content / or my content matching Das Chrome style, but your work is nice , well done one.
Alien Immersion (WIP) : tm.asp?m=3651979
Beyond Extended Universe (WIP): tm.asp?m=3657646
KEBW1144

Post by KEBW1144 »

Sure if you want em use em. If you want to edit anything about them I can upload the psd files but only on request. If your interested pm me and I will send you a link to them.
Blackstork

Post by Blackstork »

No , i dont need PSDs, i just will add them to the Mod Pack :)
thanks
fruitgnome

Post by fruitgnome »

THX SO MUCH 4 THIS "It would be great if you would change also the icons on the left side (they are GEM now, I think) to your design. " Fantastic work!
ParagonExile

Post by ParagonExile »

It's so beautiful ;-;

Nice work! I especially like your planets.
silentdeth

Post by silentdeth »

The landscapes, facilities, and events look great.
My Let's Plays of Distant Worlds: Universe Season 2: Human|Season 3: Kiadian|Season 4: Pirate(Balanced)
KEBW1144

Post by KEBW1144 »

ORIGINAL: fruitgnome

THX SO MUCH 4 THIS "It would be great if you would change also the icons on the left side (they are GEM now, I think) to your design. " Fantastic work!

There is basically nothing from Chrome Left.
Blackstork

Post by Blackstork »

I adding all planets, all surfaces, and some selected landscapes into Beyond project, they will appear in next release as well as your credits on Beyond board.
gj :)
eagleFMJ

Post by eagleFMJ »

This mod is awesome, I love everything about it!

Return to “Design and Modding”