Cannot retrofit mining bases

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

grst0801

Cannot retrofit mining bases

Post by grst0801 »

I have a problem in my game where my mining bases will not retrofit. They are the only thing that I know of that has this problem. There are no problems with the bases in the ship design screen and I have monkeyed around with them and simply cannot get them to retrofit at all. The retrofit button is clickable but doesn't do anything, but when I right click the bases the retrofit option is grayed out. I have plenty of money to retrofit, so that isn't the issue either. Does anyone know the solution or have had the same problem?
Oberst_Klink

RE: Cannot retrofit mining bases

Post by Oberst_Klink »

ORIGINAL: grst0801

I have a problem in my game where my mining bases will not retrofit. They are the only thing that I know of that has this problem. There are no problems with the bases in the ship design screen and I have monkeyed around with them and simply cannot get them to retrofit at all. The retrofit button is clickable but doesn't do anything, but when I right click the bases the retrofit option is grayed out. I have plenty of money to retrofit, so that isn't the issue either. Does anyone know the solution or have had the same problem?
That's only the tip of the iceberg - see: fb.asp?m=3630542

If they refit, and somehow they eventually do (at least my Resort Base did... and there were no resource shortages), but they detach from the planets or moons. The emperor is quite displeased :/

Klink, Oberst
My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.
grst0801

Post by grst0801 »

So is there any work around, or just restart? Does it happen every time?
Oberst_Klink

Post by Oberst_Klink »

ORIGINAL: grst0801

So is there any work around, or just restart? Does it happen every time?
I started a new game, classic area setting, but pre-warp. At them moment I haven't encountered issues yet; it's weird really. :/

Klink, Oberst
My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.
grst0801

Post by grst0801 »

The weird part is that I was able to retrofit a couple times before the bug hit, so apparently it can happen randomly?

Return to “Tech Support”