Commerce Centers on Mines

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Andy06r

Commerce Centers on Mines

Post by Andy06r »

The default design for gas and regular mines includes a commerce center. Is this necessary? What interactions would trigger a trading profit at a mine?

I could see refueling triggering a charge, but I don't understand regular mines.
Nanaki

RE: Commerce Centers on Mines

Post by Nanaki »

It is quite possible merchants will directly buy from mines, IIRC.
I ate the batter of the bulge at Hans' Haus of Luftwaffles
OzoneGrif_slith

RE: Commerce Centers on Mines

Post by OzoneGrif_slith »

Everytime a resource is reserved from that mine, you'll gain 5% up to 15% profit from the transaction. It doesn't have to be sold or anything. Just the fact a freighter comes and takes it gets you the profit.

It's especially beneficial for Luxury resources which are quite expensive.

Is this necessary? No but I wouldn't do it otherwise because of the free profit it generates!

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”