We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

rolins

We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by rolins »

Edit: Deleted by moderator July 6, 2018
Erkki

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by Erkki »

What exactly are original fake passports? [:D]
Yaab

RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards

Post by Yaab »

Do you offer any first turn set-ups? Will buy Allied and Japanese ones, stock and lite.
Schanilec

Post by Schanilec »

Can I get a original high quality fake library card?[:)]
This is one Czech that doesn't bounce.
Dili

Post by Dili »

Original and Fake hmm... i detect some cognitive dissonance...
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Dili

Are you suggesting, Dili, that the OP of this fine and upstanding thread may not be entirely on the level?

[;)]

Also, I wonder what the difference between "false" and "fake" is on the list of passports. [8|][&:]

ETA II: Apparently, I can buy either a 'false' US passport OR a 'fake' US passport. Hmmm...decisions...decisions....

ETA III: Ooh! Diplomatic passport! Yes! Sorry, Grollub, but I've decided that I'm going to be the next King of Sweden! [&o]
LargeSlowTarget

Post by LargeSlowTarget »

Do you accept fake dollars?
geofflambert

Post by geofflambert »

LargeSlowTarget: I suggest you edit that to "monopoly money" to avoid unnecessary hassles

temagic

Post by temagic »

Been looking for a fake Swedish passport for quite some time now, so this is great. Just hoping it's not a scam...
Fighting for the Greater East-Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere
crsutton

Post by crsutton »

I want a fake passport from Uranus. Cause it would just be so much fun to get to say it to TSA agents all the time....
I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg
crsutton

Post by crsutton »

I wonder of Rollins picked up the game at the half price sale this week? Always nice to see a new member join the forum. Gonna PM him and reach out.
I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg
Peever

Post by Peever »

Oh my it's the Fifth Column!!!!! What a great strategy for Japanese fanboys to invade the US. Just use your PP to buy "Original, Fake Passports" for your units and they can invade the US without triggering the reactionary units!
"Sergeant the Spanish bullet isn't made that will kill me," Bucky O'Neil seconds before receiving a fatal shot to the head at the battle of San Juan Hill.
Grollub

Post by Grollub »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Dili

Are you suggesting, Dili, that the OP of this fine and upstanding thread may not be entirely on the level?

[;)]

Also, I wonder what the difference between "false" and "fake" is on the list of passports. [8|][&:]

ETA II: Apparently, I can buy either a 'false' US passport OR a 'fake' US passport. Hmmm...decisions...decisions....

ETA III: Ooh! Diplomatic passport! Yes! Sorry, Grollub, but I've decided that I'm going to be the next King of Sweden! [&o]

You would be so welcome. Hai! [:'(][:D]
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
KenchiSulla

Post by KenchiSulla »

Somebody call him! He has fake passports!
AKA Cannonfodder

"It happened, therefore it can happen again: this is the core of what we have to say. It can happen, and it can happen everywhere.”
¯ Primo Levi, writer, holocaust survivor
Terminus

Post by Terminus »

Wow. So criminal.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
Xargun

Post by Xargun »

ORIGINAL: crsutton

I want a fake passport from Uranus. Cause it would just be so much fun to get to say it to TSA agents all the time....

Might as well throw my real passport away if I can buy a fake one... Let me know what TSA says about the passport from Uranus... once you get out of TSA jail... sometime next century [:-]
Paladin1dcs

Post by Paladin1dcs »

Original fake passports, driver's licenses and identity cards?

I wonder if they're the same bunch that made my original reproduction velvet Elvis poster?
obvert

Post by obvert »

My driver's licence did expire. This could save me so much time not having to hang out at the DMV. I wonder if I can choose my state? I'd hate to suddenly be from Arkansas.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill
Zorch

Post by Zorch »

(To rollins) Hmm...can I see a sample of your merchandise? I like to know that I'm getting my money's worth.

Do you offer a money back guarantee if I'm stopped at the border and thrown in jail?
Terminus

Post by Terminus »

It's so rarely the spamscum make it all the way down here.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”