Latest Beta

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Werewolf13

Latest Beta

Post by Werewolf13 »

Is AE ever officially patched?

I believe ther's a 1.07 vs out there somewhere and I am running the 1.06xxxx (I think version).

Should I install the beta version? If so where can I dl it from. Doesn't seem to be in the WitP downloads or members area?

Thanks
Freedom is not free! Nor should it be. For men being men will neither fight for nor value that which is free.

Michael Andress
btd64

RE: Latest Beta

Post by btd64 »

First post in tech part of this forum. GP
Intel i7 4.3GHz 10th Gen,16GB Ram,Nvidia GeForce MX330

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
New Game Development Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command"....Gen. George S. Patton
rook749

Post by rook749 »

ORIGINAL: Werewolf1326

Is AE ever officially patched?

I believe ther's a 1.07 vs out there somewhere and I am running the 1.06xxxx (I think version).

Should I install the beta version? If so where can I dl it from. Doesn't seem to be in the WitP downloads or members area?

Thanks

At this point no, there are not going to be any more official patches. Yes, I would install the beta as it is a much better game and you will find that they keep releasing new updates to the beta release.

The details can be found here. tm.asp?m=3185062
dr.hal

Post by dr.hal »

The stock WITP AE is fine, but the beta takes a gem and polishes it. Go with the beta. You have some really incredible chaps backing it up and making it better.
wdolson

Post by wdolson »

The current betas are very stable. It's possible there will be another official patch, but I don't know when that will happen.

Bill
WitP AE - Test team lead, programmer
Werewolf13

Post by Werewolf13 »

Thanks Guys!
Freedom is not free! Nor should it be. For men being men will neither fight for nor value that which is free.

Michael Andress

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”