Current Mods or Scenarios

Post mods and scenarios for EIA here

Moderator: MOD_EIA

Jadasong

Current Mods or Scenarios

Post by Jadasong »

Given the age of some of these mods and there has been some releases since they were developed, which mods here are still current and worth trying? I'm assuming some of the graphics or counter mods are now included in the standard game?

Any particular mods here that are more popular or commonly used?
pzgndr

RE: Current Mods or Scenarios

Post by pzgndr »

Check out my 1805 Custom Campaign mod below? I'd like to update it and also create an 1812 campaign, but there are some scenario editor issues that still need to be resolved one of these days.
Bill Macon
Empires in Arms Developer
Strategic Command Developer
Jadasong

Post by Jadasong »

ORIGINAL: pzgndr

Check out my 1805 Custom Campaign mod below? I'd like to update it and also create an 1812 campaign, but there are some scenario editor issues that still need to be resolved one of these days.
Thanks I'll have a look at that.

Speaking of 1812 Scenarios I tried the Standard 1812 scenario that comes in the game and played as Russia. I seriously think it has an issue whereby the France AI will NOT enter Russian territory at all [&:] . Is this a known bug that needs attention or was I just unlucky? The French Grand Armee just sat in the same region for 16 months and wouldn't cross over into Russia from Poland no matter how close I came to them. Eventually the Austrians DOW'd France and the French invasion Army for Russia turned away and went and crushed Vienna ... so I occupied Poland. The French came back to Poland and destroyed one army of mine but as soon as the Warsaw minor became a Russian conquered minor I was totally safe sitting in Warsaw with 1 INF factor and 95 French sitting opposite me in French occupied Poland for another 10 months doing nothing?

It seems that the French AI for whatever reason won't enter Russia to invade it in the 1812 scenario, which is sad!
Daniel Amieiro

Post by Daniel Amieiro »

Hi pzgndr!

Where is that 1805 campaing MOD? I can't find it.

(i've seen that before, but i cannot find the files)

thanks,
pzgndr

Post by pzgndr »

Here's the old link Custom 1805 Campaign. You need to look at All Topics, going back more than a year ago.

I think it's still good, but there are still some morale adjustments that don't seem to take with the editor. Maybe someday Marshall will get back around to fixing some things.
Bill Macon
Empires in Arms Developer
Strategic Command Developer

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”