Feature Request-Units use side or group emcon when assigned missions are inactive

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

dillonkbase

Feature Request-Units use side or group emcon when assigned missions are inactive

Post by dillonkbase »

So I am still messing around with emitter settings... Basically I am trying to use the mission and event editors to control emissions. But what it seems like to me is that units assigned to an inactive mission still use the mission ROE/EMCON. This is a severe penalty for the AI as while a human opponent can turn on and off emitters at will.. the logic for the AI is limited.

Some things I would love to do...

have an emitter cycle... say on for a random XX seconds of each minute(not sure what a reasonable amount of time to cycle an emitter is)

Have detection of an aircraft by an EW system trigger other radars to activate/deactivate.

Have detection of an aircraft within a certain are cause a radar to activate/deactivate.

Have some sort of "radar return" speed trigger for activation or deactivation(so the AI can shutdown in response to harm attacks)

And of course activation based on the destruction of another unit or units.

Some of this seems like it should be easier, while other stuff seems more complex.

Return to “Tech Support”