Cargo Capacity

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Fleshbits

Cargo Capacity

Post by Fleshbits »

I see that my mining stations have way way more than their cargo bay says it can hold.

I have 27900 Krypton in one of my gas stations and it says it can hold 7000 in the design menu.
I believe gas has a 4x multiplier.....maybe?

I also see a mining station has 6925 Iridium, 6908 Lead, 1601 Gold, 5437 Steel, and ~50 of every other non lux resource. Its design says 7000 cargo capacity. It is on a barren rock with no colony... So, I have no ideas what the deal is there. ???
Windows 7 64 bit, i7 930, GTX670, 12 gig DDR 1300
Alphanos

RE: Cargo Capacity

Post by Alphanos »

When stations such as mining stations are first constructed, they're automatically supplied with small amounts of various resources in their cargo bays. This is to reduce delays when they try to upgrade to newer versions. So that's why you saw the 50s in other resources.

I don't know how the cargo capacity works.

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”