Do they want a second American Revolution?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

JWill93

Do they want a second American Revolution?

Post by JWill93 »

I am sick of hearing about police brutality! Are the police crazy? Are they trying to start a second American Revolution? It seems we are seeing more and more police brutality each day. If this doesn't stop escalating than we will see patriotic freedom loving Americans rise up and disarm their police forces. The Second Amendment will be used.
Terminus

RE: Do they want a second American Revolution?

Post by Terminus »

Wow, I think you posted on the wrong forum.[X(][:@][:-]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
Yogi the Great

Post by Yogi the Great »

ORIGINAL: JWill93

If this doesn't stop escalating than we will see patriotic freedom loving Americans rise up and disarm their police forces.

[X(] I'd be a little more worried about people who make these types of posts being armed. Perhaps as others suggest you are a Bot waiting to post more but seeing what you have posted so far you might want to find a better forum to post in either way.
Hooked Since AH Gettysburg
Aurelian

Post by Aurelian »

Got a speeding ticket did you?
Watched a documentary on beavers. Best dam documentary I've ever seen.
JWill93

Post by JWill93 »

ORIGINAL: Aurelian

Got a speeding ticket did you?

No. I just believe every American deserves to be treated with respect. These brutal police officers have no morals or values. Our founding fathers gave us the Second Amendment for a reason. I believe Americans should be allowed to use the Second Amendment against these brutal police officers.
Ostwindflak

Post by Ostwindflak »

I think you are categorizing "police" as all the same and should be thinking a little more rationally before you post something that is advocating anarchy based upon a generalization. Yes there are bad eggs in Law Enforcement, but guess what buddy not all are like that and it is a small amount that give the others a bad name to people like you. The same can be said for every profession in the world, private or state owned entities. It all comes back to human beings, not the position they hold. So instead of being upset with "the police" how about being upset with everyone else too that is callous, brutal, uncaring, or just a plain criminal within the private sector also.

The point is there are bad people EVERYWHERE....wake up to that first before spouting off about "second amendment rights" and using that to justify shooting at law enforcement officials.
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

I know nothing about the issue but I'm locking this up. This discussion has no place on the forum. This is a games forum.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

Return to “General Discussion”