Quick Start?

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

necaradan666

Quick Start?

Post by necaradan666 »

Just noticed that the pre-generated quick start scenarios are no longer available in Universe, is that right or am I crazy. Just wondering why the option to immediately start a game as a galactic empire or underdog was removed. I know I can set up a similar situation through custom game settings but I dislike having the options removed. A great way to add these scenarios back in as would be as new Themes or even galaxy maps in the Ancient Galaxy Theme
Spacecadet

RE: Quick Start?

Post by Spacecadet »

It's still there, they're now the five upper right options - the left most is Ancient Galaxy

Look at this thread - post #2 :

tm.asp?m=3611030

CPU: Intel 2700K
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: GTX 970
Res: 1920 x 1200

necaradan666

RE: Quick Start?

Post by necaradan666 »

No those are the main storylines, I'm talking about quick scenarios such as 'Galactic Empire - Wild Frontiers'... I don't know how you think I could have missed those huge buttons when starting a new game.

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”