$10 Release Discount Coupon

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

bandusdr

$10 Release Discount Coupon

Post by bandusdr »

Upgrade to Universe

For those who already own one or more games/expansions in the Distant Worlds series, we have created a system for you to upgrade to Universe. You will be able to get a $ 10 discount for every Distant Worlds game/expansion you own. This means that, if you Distant Worlds plus all three expansions, you will be able to generate a $ 40 coupon code for Distant Worlds: Universe. This is then added to the $ 10 release discount we are giving (until May 29th) for a total of $ 50 off the regular price.
Source: http://www.matrixgames.com/products/515 ... -.Universe

Where can I find the $10 release discount? I have DW:U in my cart with my coupon code applied for owning previous expansion packs, however, I do not seem to see where I can find the release discount for $10 for a total of $50 off the purchase price. I checked the Member's Club area and did not see it there. Thanks!
Darkspire

RE: $10 Release Discount Coupon

Post by Darkspire »

The discount is already in the price, the price will go up by $10 at the end of the promotion.

Darkspire
bandusdr

Post by bandusdr »

Ah ha. I misunderstood. That makes sense. Thank you!
ricanuck

Post by ricanuck »

fooled me too.
Stilletto

Post by Stilletto »

Removed.
When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.

"Ms. Betty has sharp thorns, but underneath is a delicate flower." -ltfightr

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”