[FIXED B536] CTD in Build 521

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Randomizer

[FIXED B536] CTD in Build 521

Post by Randomizer »

Testing ICBM's in a scenario under construction has repeatedly and reliably produced a CTD at the same point in time. Find attached relevant Autosave.scen, Autosave_100sec.scen and a screenshot of the Windows error message. The CTD occurs in both autosaves at similar times.

I have been unable to determine what the trigger might be, the CTD occurs soon after incoming Soviet ICBM's move outside of the detection area for the BMEWS AN/FPS-50 radar and regardless of which side is selected or time-comression used (either 1:1 or 5:1). The Player side is complete but not the assorted Soviet sides.

OS is Win-XP v5.1 SP3 with a P5-KE Dual Core 3GHz CPU and 2GB RAM. This system runs CMANO well if slowly in larger scenarios.

Thanks in advance.

-C
Attachments
CMANOCTDAutosave.zip
(854.92 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
Randomizer

RE: CTD in Build 521

Post by Randomizer »

Bump.

Is there and error here or is it related to the scenario as written and so a user problem? Thanks.

-C
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Hi

Sorry this occurred. I've logged this for the guys to look at. Will let you know as soon as we do.

Mike
Randomizer

Post by Randomizer »

Thanks Mike, please don't apologize. I know the Team is very busy, the support provided to date has been absolutely outstanding and that issues are not necessarily addressed in the order in which they show up at the door. Just did not want to let this fall through the cracks in case the CTD is something game related as opposed to a user issue that requires changes to the scenario as written to fix.

-C
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Thanks. We likely got it but will have the guys check it out. I think we're close on a public release soon anyways which should clear up a lot.

Mike

Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

Thanks Chris! Really wierd extreme edge-case with some of the math. Fixed in Build 536.

Return to “Tech Support”