Universe - Two bugs

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Zarkis

Universe - Two bugs

Post by Zarkis »

1. Bug with the Hyperfusionreactor: The component is used in automatically upgraded designs but is not available in the component list (so I can't manually upgrade).

2. Some of my fleets set on automatic and defend sector constantly replace their designated home system with gas mining stations around their originally designated home system, which is quite annoying.
Spacecadet

RE: Universe - Two bugs

Post by Spacecadet »

1 - there is a checkbox that hides/shows "older" components, if you uncheck it you should be able to see everything available that you've researched.
Sometimes the latest researched is shown/not the best or preferred, so this is a good place to look.

2 - This may be an automation setting, try looking in Options or in the Policy.
CPU: Intel 2700K
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: GTX 970
Res: 1920 x 1200

Zarkis

Post by Zarkis »

ORIGINAL: Spacecadet

1 - there is a checkbox that hides/shows "older" components, if you uncheck it you should be able to see everything available that you've researched.
Sometimes the latest researched is shown/not the best or preferred, so this is a good place to look.

2 - This may be an automation setting, try looking in Options or in the Policy.

1 - Thanks for your advice. The hyperfusionreactor is indeed listed when I check older components. It's odd that it is not recognized as the latest upgrade though. The only better tech I researched is Quantum Mastery and the automaticaly upgraded ships all use the hyperfusion and not the quantumreactor.

2 - All war/attack and fleet formation settings are set on manual.
Spacecadet

Post by Spacecadet »

It might be in the Policy then which I don't know off the top since there's a lot in it.

CPU: Intel 2700K
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: GTX 970
Res: 1920 x 1200

Kylan

Post by Kylan »

I've noticed that if you have the third tier of a reactor and only the first tier of the next reactor (fission and fusion for example) that the game will use the older style first as it deems it more technologically advanced.

I believe this error also applies to Damage Control units, where when you have the first 3 techs researched it counts the first 2 as separate techs and will override use of the repair unit in auto designs.

Return to “Tech Support”