Cannot register for member's club (Cannot contact support either due to same issue!)

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
ID1746

Cannot register for member's club (Cannot contact support either due to same issue!)

Post by ID1746 »

Well, it's pretty straighforward: I get the error *Invalid E-Mail Adress* when I try to register for Member's club or contact support.

I checked and checked, typed it out in capitals/non-capitals, but to no avail.

The odd thing is that registrating for the forum did not cause this issue. Also, my E-mail is accepted by most other services as well. But in Matrix defense, I do run in the occasional problem on some registration sites, but a ticket for account support resolves that. However, in this case, account support likes your email provided, and when I attempt to do so, it says *invalid E-mail* and refuses to send the ticket.

Hopefully anyone here is able to help me, I like to register for the member's club to finally register my Distant World Games.

PS: My e-mail is from the dark ages of internet, but it's used for all contacts & registrations, and no I'm not getting excessive spammails (only 1, maybe 2 a week)
VPaulus

RE: Cannot register for member's club (Cannot contact support either due to same issue!)

Post by VPaulus »

Contact us at storesupport[at]matrixgames[dot]com with your issue.
If needed I will forward your issue then to our web admins.
ID1746

RE: Cannot register for member's club (Cannot contact support either due to same issue!)

Post by ID1746 »

Thank you for the fast response [:)] send a mail to support, hopefully it'll get resolved! I really enjoy the Distant Universe Franchise!

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”