I don't understand this

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Chris21wen

I don't understand this

Post by Chris21wen »

This message appeared in my Ops report.

9th Indian/A Division takes replacements from Bhaunagar

My reaction was 'where the hell is Bhaungar. The unit in in Madras and Madras has >40K supply. What's happening???'

Anybody shed any light because on way this happened. If it's FOW it's stupid if its anything else its stupid. All told I think its... You get the picture.

By the way, Bhaungar is 2 hexes north of the unit window and does have >20K supply but nothing else.

Attachments
Capture.jpg
Capture.jpg (195.69 KiB) Viewed 14 times
Bullwinkle58

RE: I don't understand this

Post by Bullwinkle58 »

Read the recent thread in the Tech section "Squad Upgrade Issue." I had a similar question among others.

The simple answer is an LCU looking to upgrade will be able to draw from any base in supply range with sufficient supply, assuming the pools have enough devices to do the job. There's more in that thread. Michael is the programmer still working on the betas. Pay attention to his posts.
The Moose
EHansen

Post by EHansen »

It means that the base at Bhaungar supplied replacements. Any base within range can provide replacements.
czert2

Post by czert2 »

But well, why it dosnt take replacement firstly from own base, if it have enough supplies before looking somewhere else ?
Bullwinkle58

Post by Bullwinkle58 »

ORIGINAL: czert2

But well, why it dosnt take replacement firstly from own base, if it have enough supplies before looking somewhere else ?

If you read the thread I mentioned it will become clear.
The Moose

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”