Thank you Matrix!!

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Petrosa

Thank you Matrix!!

Post by Petrosa »

I have bought the base game sometime ago and I was hoping for an offer for all the expansions. You certainly delivered. Downloading now.

A happy customer
elliotg

RE: Thank you Matrix!!

Post by elliotg »

That's great Petrosa :)

You'll notice the game has come a long way from DW original all those years ago!

Thanks
Elliot
Drantos

Post by Drantos »

I second that. I own the base game and all three expansions so i get 40 $ discount. Thats really great. Thank you Matrix Games [&o]

cu Drantos
Upuauta

Post by Upuauta »

Thank you for this awesome game. I had so much fun with it in the past years and now that you gave the modders all these possibilities I´m looking forward what they will create. Also the decision to release on steam lets me hope that you might earn enough to perhaps look into developing DW2. Again, thank you very much!
w1p

Post by w1p »

I have had DW for quite some time, and I've paid the full price as each expansion has come out, despite the constant new threads with "y u no bundle" and "y u no sale".

I do this because I know, unlike other series, these guys deliver. This is proved yet again, with universe. You've kept what is good, and built on it, instead of dumbing it down and tailoring it to the masses. To top it off, you've even allowed me to buy it for 8 of my english pounds with all the discounts

Thank you !!!
Mac Linehan

Post by Mac Linehan »

ORIGINAL: Drantos

I second that. I own the base game and all three expansions so i get 40 $ discount. Thats really great. Thank you Matrix Games [&o]

cu Drantos

Elliot -

I also would like to express my sincere gratitude for the expansion discount - that show a very real appreciation for all of us who have bought and supported the DW franchise.

I am sure that DW Universe will be top notch; and look forward to the next release.

Once again, my respect to Elliot and Erik for this awesome release.

Sincerely, Mac
LAV-25 2147
Hotschi

Post by Hotschi »

Same here, thanks for the very fair upgrade option and discount.
"A big butcher's bill is not necessarily evidence of good tactics"

- Wavell's reply to Churchill, after the latter complained about faint-heartedness, as he discovered that British casualties in the evacuation from Somaliland had been only 260 men.

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”