getting the DW discoumt

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

leftydad

getting the DW discoumt

Post by leftydad »

I own all 4 DW games. But in the MEMBER'S CLUB, only 2 of them show up. In MY GAMES and REGISTERED GAMES, all 4 show up. But when I try to add the two NON-MEMBER'S CLUB games to MEMBER'S CLUB, it says that I've already used that serial key. So I can't register all my 4 DW games in MEMBERS CLUB to get the discount. Help!
James
mashkis

RE: getting the DW discoumt

Post by mashkis »

Try clicking on 'Register Your Game' from the right side of the page link and you should see a drop down menu. Or, click register and you will be taken to the drop down menu.
McBearCat

Post by McBearCat »

I'm having the same problem. Both Shakturi and Legends are listed in the Members Club but the original game a Shadows aren't, although all 4 are listed in both My Games. It tells me that all four are registered (I always registered all my game). Anyways, I'm stuck at this point and cannot upgrade. Thanks....John O
Spacecadet

Post by Spacecadet »

Look at post #12

tm.asp?m=3616026#

CPU: Intel 2700K
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: GTX 970
Res: 1920 x 1200

ByronBond

Post by ByronBond »

My account also showed only two games in the Member's Club, but when I clicked "My Serial #'s" on the right hand panel, it showed all 4 serial numbers. So I went ahead and click "My Discount Coupons" and it worked exactly as stated - calculated a $40 discount, so got the Universe for $9.99 as promised.

I have a feeling the two DW games that do not show up on the Members Club page never had additional downloads, so they don't show up there. But that's a guess. Clearly Matrix/Plimus knew I had all 4.

Give it a try!
McBearCat

Post by McBearCat »

Thanks NavyGamer...that did it!...downloading now....:)

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”