PBeM Japanese War Advisor Wanted

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Xargun

PBeM Japanese War Advisor Wanted

Post by Xargun »

I am looking for one (or more) active War Advisors for my current PBeM game. We are playing Da Iron Babes B with stacking limits and 2 day turns. We are in mid August 43. I am in completely new territory in this and have never played a game past mid 1942. I have lots of questions and would love someone to bounce them off of.

I would prefer someone who has played as Japan into late game. You don't need to know the best stuff on how to cheese the system (Don't personally play that way), but a good understanding of how the later stages of the game play out and rough ideas of capabilities of both Japan and the Allies as the war progresses.

If you want to check out my AAR on the game it is here: tm.asp?m=3393800

If you are interested please reply.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”