Please take my money! Take them now!

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

towerbooks3192

Please take my money! Take them now!

Post by towerbooks3192 »

Couldn't really wait for Universe and the worst part is I have assessments due on the 23rd and 26th and after that it would be all out exam preparations.

Just a couple of question to clarify how much I will be paying: So if lets say I got all releases so far then I would be able to upgrade for $10 digital for the duration of the promo period and it would go up to $20 once the promo period is done?

Last question. I already got my installers and took note of my serials on a notepad and placed it all in one folder. Any suggestions for a cool looking USB to store them in?
et ignobiles oblivio
Cauldyth

RE: Please take my money! Take them now!

Post by Cauldyth »

ORIGINAL: towerbooks3192
Last question. I already got my installers and took note of my serials on a notepad and placed it all in one folder. Any suggestions for a cool looking USB to store them in?

FireLion1983

Post by FireLion1983 »

LOL
FingNewGuy

Post by FingNewGuy »

towerbooks3192

Post by towerbooks3192 »

Meh its too cute for me. but it is a nice one though.LOL.
et ignobiles oblivio

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”