Upgrade kit

This revised and updated turn-based grand strategy game from the team at AGEOD brings players back to World War I, including both the Eastern and Western fronts and over 4 campaigns and 10 scenarios. As either a member of the Central Powers, the Entente or a neutral nation, players will confront the epic gauntlet of military and political challenges that faced the likes of Kitchener, Joffre, Luddendorf, Clemenceau, Czar Nicholas II or Enver Pasha.
TheGreatRadish

Upgrade kit

Post by TheGreatRadish »

So, I was tidying my den over the weekend - so sick of looking at all the mess - when I found the jewel case for Ageod's World War One. I confess to having forgotten that I had the game, I never did get the chance to try itproperly due to circumstances I won't get into, but I'd really like to give it a go now, eespecially with the news about a new WW1 title to come soon.

However, I notice that the game receiveed the major gold upgrade. There is a link to activate the discount for the gold upgrade for owners of the original game, but it says it has now expired. Is that correct? Have I no hope at this stage of getting the upgrade and would have to purchase the full gold version?

Return to “World War One Gold”