DaBabes Map Issues

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario design, art and sound modding and the game editor for WITP Admiral's Edition.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

jolly_pillager

DaBabes Map Issues

Post by jolly_pillager »

I have downloaded both the map data files from the Babes site...https://sites.google.com/site/dababeswi ... -map...and the map art files and placed them into the game main directory (replacing the stock data files) and art folders (replacing stock art .bmp files).

The art works fine and the game loads fine with the new map in place.

HOWEVER, the bases are all in their old locations, and none of the new bases are in the correct place (though stacking limits for hexes seem to be in place).

Is there any assistance I can get on this? It is quite frustrating.

No I did not download the file marked "Stock Map Data with SL"....well, actually I did along with everything else there, and have tried running under every single data set on the download list, with the same results.
Symon

RE: DaBabes Map Issues

Post by Symon »

ORIGINAL: jolly_pillager

I have downloaded both the map data files from the Babes site...https://sites.google.com/site/dababeswi ... -map...and the map art files and placed them into the game main directory (replacing the stock data files) and art folders (replacing stock art .bmp files).

The art works fine and the game loads fine with the new map in place.

HOWEVER, the bases are all in their old locations, and none of the new bases are in the correct place (though stacking limits for hexes seem to be in place).

Is there any assistance I can get on this? It is quite frustrating.
Tha Extended Map Data and Art are just that. To get bases and such in the proper places, you will need a scenario that is configured for the Extended Map.
Nous n'avons pas peur! Vive la liberté! Moi aussi je suis Charlie!
Yippy Ki Yay.
jolly_pillager

RE: DaBabes Map Issues

Post by jolly_pillager »

Yeah...I think it's figured out now.

Thanks for the assist.

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”